Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Fantasy Football Advice Thread
Normally I draft a lot of rbs. But not this year. And then 2 of the 4 I did draft end up on IR after week 1 (dj and woodhead). So here I am sitting with hunt and (supposed to be a stash for later in the season) mixon. I did pick up buck allen who hopefully will woodhead touches but barring a trade I'm f-ed in the rb position this year. Or if the bengals decide to unleash mixon sooner rather than later.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
I have OBJ and he is being a damn sissy about his ankle.  I honestly feel that he is giving it to the Giants for not giving him the absurd contract he wants. I am in turmoil on whether to sit him until he starts playing again or risk another 0 pt week from him.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I'm trying to trade hunt for bell. I'm throwing in jarvis landry or Alshon Jeffrey to try to make it go.

Not going to help my depth. Part of me is not sure that it's much of an upgrade but I don't trust andy reid to remember he has a dominant rb.
(09-14-2017, 04:16 PM)mabbott Wrote: I have OBJ and he is being a damn sissy about his ankle.  I honestly feel that he is giving it to the Giants for not giving him the absurd contract he wants. I am in turmoil on whether to sit him until he starts playing again or risk another 0 pt week from him.

Sit him.  Don't chase points.  Play a guy who's been producing.  You'll probably miss a week whenever he comes back, but fuck him.
(09-14-2017, 08:34 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: I'm trying to trade hunt for bell. I'm throwing in jarvis landry or Alshon Jeffrey to try to make it go.

Not going to help my depth. Part of me is not sure that it's much of an upgrade but I don't trust andy reid to remember he has a dominant rb.

If you're lucky, the guy who receives this trade offer will reject it.  Don't do this.
(09-15-2017, 12:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 08:34 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: I'm trying to trade hunt for bell. I'm throwing in jarvis landry or Alshon Jeffrey to try to make it go.

If you're lucky, the guy who receives this trade offer will reject it.  Don't do this.

He did reject it. His team name is steel curtain so I didn't think he would take it.