Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Fantasy Football Advice Thread
So here are my dilemmas for week 17.

At QB:
Bortles (who may or may not play to win the game)
Flacco (definitely in it to win it)
Or a flyer on someone like Mahommes

At RB:
I'm not listing names here but I really don't have any good options to pair with kamara with hunt likely sitting out, hopefully kamara balls out

At WR:
I still got 5 guys to fill 4 spots. 

At TE:
Ertz (probably not playing the whole time)
Engram (bruised ribs are a concern)
Pick up Vernon Davis

My qb scoring is point per completion and 6 points per Td plus something for yards but I don't know what it is
Your dilemma seems to be why would you be in a league that holds its finals in Week 17.
(12-29-2017, 01:27 PM)NOLA Wrote: Your dilemma seems to be why would you be in a league that holds its finals in Week 17.

I don't like leagues that don't use week 17. But thanks for your help.
(12-29-2017, 04:20 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 01:27 PM)NOLA Wrote: Your dilemma seems to be why would you be in a league that holds its finals in Week 17.

I don't like leagues that don't use week 17. But thanks for your help.

I ended up losing but had the proper pieces on my team to have pulled the win off just didn't make the right decisions.

Started bortles over flacco which cost me 24 points.

Started the ravens defense over the Jags which cost me 11.

I lost by 29 points. 

Also had golden Tate go off on my bench but I would have had to have started him over Michael thomas or adam theilen for it to have made any difference and that wasn't going to happen.
I actually won my league championship!  I was down by over 52 points in the second half of the late games, thanks to some awesome comebacks I won by over 15 points!  F'ing Foles killed me the last two weeks!  His poor play in week 16 when I started him and his inability to get Ertz touchdowns in week 17. 

I feel sorry for the Eagles as they could have made it to the Super Bowl, I highly doubt that with the way Foles has been playing.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!