Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Trip Game
Was contacted by some Chiefs fans I know.   They asked me if I was interested in flying in a private G6 Jet to the Chiefs/Jets game.  Round Trip on game day and game tickets.  $350.00  Whatcha think?
[Image: HG.gif]
Hell yeah!! I already feel being sick that weekend, having a previous engagement and no doubt a situation to deal with!
Yes.  Yes you want to do this.
My god, yes.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
That is a very good deal.  I would do it.  Where are the tickets located at, if you know?
unknown as of yet.  More details to folow.  Probably upper level.  But ya never know
(08-21-2017, 07:51 AM)HG Wrote: unknown as of yet.  More details to folow.  Probably upper level.  But ya never know

$350 round-trip to New York on a private plane is by itself an incredible deal.  Also, I've heard Jets fans are largely devoid of hope, so they'll probably treat you all alright.
(08-21-2017, 10:00 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 07:51 AM)HG Wrote: unknown as of yet.  More details to folow.  Probably upper level.  But ya never know

$350 round-trip to New York on a private plane is by itself an incredible deal.  Also, I've heard Jets fans are largely devoid of hope, so they'll probably treat you all alright.

I can tell you, having lived away from KC for a very long time, I have never, ever been treated better as a Chiefs fan than I was by Jets fans in New Jersey.  I have a soft spot in my heart for them.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Theirs a pill for that.
That sounds like a great deal/opportunity to me. Tickets for you and Rosie? Sweeet.