Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All my Rowdy Friends are back
Hank Wiliams Jr to be  doing the Monday Night intros again
[Image: HG.gif]
What did he do to get fired again?

Bash gays or something?

I just remember they fired a 60 year old country singer for saying something conservative and I was like "What did you think that he thought?"
(06-06-2017, 10:23 AM)The_Jonas Wrote: What did he do to get fired again?

Bash gays or something?

I just remember they fired a 60 year old country singer for saying something conservative and I was like "What did you think that he thought?"

Pretty sure it was because he compared Obama to Hitler.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.

Bash gays or something?

Said that Boehner and Obama playing golf together was like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu because Obama was the enemy. 

I thought the same as you. Who cares. My biggest question was why was he on fox news discussing politics in the first place.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(06-06-2017, 10:29 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

Bash gays or something?

Said that Boehner and Obama playing golf together was like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu because Obama was the enemy. 

I thought the same as you. Who cares.  My biggest question was why was he on fox news discussing politics in the first place.

Why does any celebrity talk politics?

I think it's dumb.  It only serves to alienate half of your potential fan base.
(06-06-2017, 04:26 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Bash gays or something?

I thought the same as you. Who cares.  My biggest question was why was he on fox news discussing politics in the first place.

At great personal risk of having to discuss this further...

I think maybe it's just because some celebrities care about their politics more than they care about the maximum potential fan base?  While others still do it just to gain a larger, albeit non-diverse, fan base?
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
(06-06-2017, 04:31 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Bash gays or something?

I think maybe it's just because some celebrities care about their politics more than they care about the maximum potential fan base?  While others still do it just to gain a larger, albeit non-diverse, fan base?

Well, I get that.  The question itself was rhetorical, and only really served to frame a reason for me to give my own opinion.

Which, as we know, is the most important thing.  Big Grin
(06-06-2017, 04:40 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 04:31 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Bash gays or something?

Well, I get that.  The question itself was rhetorical, and only really served to frame a reason for me to give my own opinion.

Which, as we know, is the most important thing.  Big Grin

The irony being that your inability not to share your opinion is what would render you a terrible celebrity under your own criteria.

Quit alienating us, bro.
This is a complex issue. So I will over simplify my response by showing this video of Craig Ferguson 

The 4:17 mark is the exact spot.