Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Maclin released
(06-06-2017, 04:28 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:30 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:13 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 01:42 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Am I missing something about robinson? Does dude have a career stat to his name? I've never heard of this guy and everyone is like he's going to be our new starter.

Really?  The only name I'm reading raves about is Ty Hill.

Jonas mentioned the rumor that robinson has improved enough to be a starter back on page 1. Chiefsfaninky mentioned robinson as 'coming on' and I've read that a lot on twitter and elsewhere (eg Bleaches Report). Like coming on from nothing isn't something.

He was getting first team reps during OTA's and high praise from coaches.  That's all I said.  I do not think he has any stats.  Maybe a special teams tackle or a return.   Frankly, I had forgotten he was on the roster until I started reading camp reports.

I also mentioned it could be entirely meaningless given that they're, as Dick Vermeil used to say, only playing in pajamas.

I miss Grandpa Vermeil.  I liked those teams, warts and all.
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/6/6/1...-offseason

Yeah, here's an example of Reid talking up Robinson, but he's pretty well admitting it's early and though he didn't directly say "pajamas" it was implied.
I feel Hill's role will continue to be multi-faceted.  He will be our #1 receiver and will still be used on end-arounds, running out of the back field, etc.  Many featured WRs are used as such and I feel that Hill will continue to improve.  The fact that he spent the off-season working on improving his route running skills says a great deal about where his mind is. I am looking forward to seeing how much he can do.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
Maclin to the Ravens on a 2 year deal. Don't know the price yet.
2 years 11 mil with 6 mil in the first year. Plus free crab legs for life from a local restaurant 

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/news/articl...ce48f25f18
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
(06-06-2017, 04:32 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:13 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 01:42 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Am I missing something about robinson? Does dude have a career stat to his name? I've never heard of this guy and everyone is like he's going to be our new starter.

Really?  The only name I'm reading raves about is Ty Hill.

Jonas mentioned the rumor that robinson has improved enough to be a starter back on page 1. Chiefsfaninky mentioned robinson as 'coming on' and I've read that a lot on twitter and elsewhere (eg Bleaches Report). Like coming on from nothing isn't something.

He was getting first team reps during OTA's and high praise from coaches.  That's all I said.  I do not think he has any stats.  Maybe a special teams tackle or a return.   Frankly, I had forgotten he was on the roster until I started reading camp reports.

I also mentioned it could be entirely meaningless given that they're, as Dick Vermeil used to say, only playing in pajamas.

We really coulda used an Eric Berry, Marcus Peters, or Justin Houston back then.
Keep in mind that Robinson had a shit QB in Florida. Grier was suspended, and they didn't have a capable QB afterwards.
(06-14-2017, 10:24 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:13 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Really?  The only name I'm reading raves about is Ty Hill.

We really coulda used an Eric Berry, Marcus Peters, or Justin Houston back then.

[Image: latest?cb=20130503204925]
(06-06-2017, 03:13 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Really?  The only name I'm reading raves about is Ty Hill.

Ty Law will save us all!!
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(06-15-2017, 06:27 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 03:30 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Jonas mentioned the rumor that robinson has improved enough to be a starter back on page 1. Chiefsfaninky mentioned robinson as 'coming on' and I've read that a lot on twitter and elsewhere (eg Bleaches Report). Like coming on from nothing isn't something.

Ty Law will save us all!!

Back then it was Hugh Douglas.