Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name change?
(06-06-2017, 04:41 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 10:37 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 06:53 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 11:33 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Now you guys are just being mean.

Well, I'd like to think I'm being an irreverent smart ass more than 'mean.'  

Cos I love you plenty DC.  *hugs*

Besides, where you live is silly.  I'm not 'wichitachiefsdude".  

I'm not THAT happy with this screen name.  I use it because this particular community knows it.  It's very dated for me. I had a friend that named me 'jonas' because of the weezer song.  In High school .   I'm almost 36 years old.   I only use it here. I use some variation of 'White whale" or "Unwilling prophet' on most forums.  

Just pick something.  I dunno your interests of what define you as a person brah.  Surely you can do better than AOL style "I'm from this town' bullshit right? The world is your oyster on this one.  Don't' rely on "I'm from this town!  Look at me!"

*glances at Nola, then pretends he wasn't*

I'm such an asshole.

Yeah. I can't stand those fucking guys.....

I'm just glad the Jonas brothers faded into obscurity rather quickly.

That was an annoying 2 months.. or whatever.
I know I'm on a Craig Ferguson kick to day but this seems to fit here. You'll see why by the end. 

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Just for the record, I really wasn't considering changing my SN... just my way of telling you people that I'm moving.   Cool
(06-06-2017, 08:51 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Just for the record, I really wasn't considering changing my SN... just my way of telling you people that I'm moving.   Cool

How about douchechief? Still get to keep the DC
It's been 4 years since I rebuffed your advances, Chi_Town.... let's move past this.  Smile
(06-06-2017, 09:15 PM)DallasChief Wrote: It's been 4 years since I rebuffed your advances, Chi_Town.... let's move past this.  Smile

Jesus. Has it been 4 years already?
(06-06-2017, 09:27 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 09:15 PM)DallasChief Wrote: It's been 4 years since I rebuffed your advances, Chi_Town.... let's move past this.  Smile

Jesus. Has it been 4 years already?

Seems like just yesterday when you dream about it every night, right?
Chi-town been 4 years.  Crap its been awhile foe some of us.  I know DC, Nola and C Chick have been around here longer then I have but.  How many years has it been?  I know I got sick in early 2009 but we were together years before that.
[Image: HG.gif]
I joined ChiefsHuddle in the preseason of August 2003.

Jeeeeeezzuuussss.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(06-07-2017, 11:50 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: I joined ChiefsHuddle in the preseason of August 2003.

Jeeeeeezzuuussss.

Spring of 2003 for me.  Really, really wanted to know if we were gonna sign Hugh Douglas, the original "Sign Ty Law" guy.
(06-07-2017, 01:28 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 11:50 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: I joined ChiefsHuddle in the preseason of August 2003.

Jeeeeeezzuuussss.

Spring of 2003 for me.  Really, really wanted to know if we were gonna sign Hugh Douglas, the original "Sign Ty Law" guy.

Are we the "oldest" ones left?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]