Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name change?
With all the photo apps and filters available now, you don't have to be a pro to create something pretty cool.
SwampChief
I say drop the Dall, add an S after the A, and you'll be set.  

Big Grin
(05-18-2017, 07:18 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: I say drop the Dall, add an S after the A, and you'll be set.  

Big Grin

I get it. It stands for "AlexSmithSuperfanChief", right?
Now you guys are just being mean.
(05-19-2017, 11:33 AM)DallasChief Wrote: Now you guys are just being mean.

Well, I'd like to think I'm being an irreverent smart ass more than 'mean.'  

Cos I love you plenty DC.  *hugs*

Besides, where you live is silly.  I'm not 'wichitachiefsdude".  

I'm not THAT happy with this screen name.  I use it because this particular community knows it.  It's very dated for me. I had a friend that named me 'jonas' because of the weezer song.  In High school .   I'm almost 36 years old.   I only use it here. I use some variation of 'White whale" or "Unwilling prophet' on most forums.  

Just pick something.  I dunno your interests of what define you as a person brah.  Surely you can do better than AOL style "I'm from this town' bullshit right? The world is your oyster on this one.  Don't' rely on "I'm from this town!  Look at me!"

*glances at Nola, then pretends he wasn't*

I'm such an asshole.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congrats on the new position, DC.  As for a new nic, if ya don't just go with DC, cause everyone know you as that, how bout DefinantChief or DamnrightImaChiefsfan.
(05-19-2017, 06:53 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

I'm not THAT happy with this screen name.  I use it because this particular community knows it.  It's very dated for me. I had a friend that named me 'jonas' because of the weezer song.  In High school .   I'm almost 36 years old.   I only use it here. I use some variation of 'White whale" or "Unwilling prophet' on most forums.  

Just pick something.  I dunno your interests of what define you as a person brah.  Surely you can do better than AOL style "I'm from this town' bullshit right? The world is your oyster on this one.  Don't' rely on "I'm from this town!  Look at me!"

I'm such an asshole.

Yeah. I can't stand those fucking guys.....
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(06-06-2017, 10:37 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 06:53 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

I'm such an asshole.

Yeah. I can't stand those fucking guys.....

I'm just glad the Jonas brothers faded into obscurity rather quickly.

That was an annoying 2 months.. or whatever.