Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not happy
What section were you in and what section are you in now?
we were in 123 now over in 126
It's pretty sad that they think corporate is more important than accommodating people who has disabilities.
Unfortunately, the Chiefs probably can do this because of the language on the ticket. Somewhere in that ticket, the fine print, there's that wording "revocable license."  It's intentionally broad, providing the team with the power to take any action it deems necessary to promote the intended atmosphere.
(05-12-2017, 08:27 PM)Coach Wrote: Unfortunately, the Chiefs probably can do this because of the language on the ticket. Somewhere in that ticket, the fine print, there's that wording "revocable license."  It's intentionally broad, providing the team with the power to take any action it deems necessary to promote the intended atmosphere.

Good point.
I'll bet the Las Vegas Raiders will accommodate you, HG.
(05-12-2017, 01:47 PM)HG Wrote: Just got done with doing an interview for Fox 4.  Spent quite a bit of time.  Its going to air sometime tonight between 5:30 and 10:30.  We will see what happens. He told me that the Chiefs had no comment at this time

Didn't see it at the 10:00 or 10:30 news.

(05-13-2017, 09:21 AM)Razorchief Wrote:

"Forget it, he's rolling"
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(05-12-2017, 11:14 PM)Coach Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 01:47 PM)HG Wrote: Just got done with doing an interview for Fox 4.  Spent quite a bit of time.  Its going to air sometime tonight between 5:30 and 10:30.  We will see what happens. He told me that the Chiefs had no comment at this time

Didn't see it at the 10:00 or 10:30 news.

Thats because since it wasnt in writing it became a non story and they buried it
[Image: HG.gif]