Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 2017 Draft
I like our top 3 picks, but I really think we'll have to be patient with the top two.

I wouldn't be shocked if Hunt is our starter by week 1.  

I watch him, and I watch him and... look.  He's not spectacular.  He just isn't.  But he's so balanced and good at mostly everything.  His blocking needs work (what college RB's blocking doesn't?) but yea.  AKB got it.  Not just his balance, the kid  has vision, and I have no idea why people under-rate that.  He pops it outside more than I'd like, and he doesn't always finish runs as I'd like.  He hits the hole STRONG. He's decisive and he has a solid burst to top speed.  

He's not the next Barry Sanders, but a solid starter you can grind some seasons out with?  I think he and Ware will end up with the bulk of the carries, and their effectiveness might surprise some people.  

Provided, you know, Andy Reid and Brad Brainless remember they have running backs.
(04-27-2017, 08:22 PM)NOLA Wrote: Huh.

Solid reaction.

This whole thread has become gold in a relatively short amount of time.
(04-25-2019, 11:25 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Solid reaction.

I'm surprised as many of the hawt takes have held up as they have. 

Outside of something that can't be helped like Kareem Hunt being a stupid son of a bitch or anything positive being said about Tanoh Kpassnough, most of it is pretty legit.
(04-25-2019, 02:14 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 11:25 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Solid reaction.

I'm surprised as many of the hawt takes have held up as they have. 

Outside of something that can't be helped like Kareem Hunt being a stupid son of a bitch or anything positive being said about Tanoh Kpassnough, most of it is pretty legit.

Yup.

Also, Leigh Steinberg admitted in an ESPN article earlier this week that the Saints were going to take Mahomes at eleven, so the "why didn't we wait to draft Mahomes" wouldn't have panned out, but I can understand the sentiment at the time.