Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey Porter Arrested for... Many things
http://deadspin.com/video-shows-joey-por...1790993066

(Link for Jonas and his ivory tower protesting Tongue :  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18438...ed-assault )

I don't think Porter getting arrested and placed on leave will have any tangible impact on Sunday's game.  I just think it's awesome.  Dude is an asshole.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
I doubt it will matter to the outcome of the game as well, but...

Good.  Good.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Angel   I believe I am on a CLOUD.  Thank you very much.

Porter is an asshole.  He taunts the opposing team, which yeah... pretty low class when you're a COACH.   Anyway, not shocking that he's basically arrested for assholery.
I had some AFC North fans I know (1 Browns, 1 Ravens) explain to me that in their opinion the Steelers are the Raiders East. Plenty of examples of assholes and cheapshots across the board, Joey Porter now and always being a prime example.

Although some of what they're describing sounds more like the Broncos (target the head, cheat to win, etc.), it was illuminating to hear that my consistent dislike of the Steelers is actually justified.
(01-11-2017, 06:00 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: I had some AFC North fans I know (1 Browns, 1 Ravens) explain to me that in their opinion the Steelers are the Raiders East. Plenty of examples of assholes and cheapshots across the board, Joey Porter now and always being a prime example.

Although some of what they're describing sounds more like the Broncos (target the head, cheat to win, etc.), it was illuminating to hear that my consistent dislike of the Steelers is actually justified.

Raiders were dirty, but the Broncos are the cheaters.  Always getting popped for PED's too.  Don't forget that.

I really hate both teams.