Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football
Okay.  I know its a week away.

I know we have to play Atlanta first

But watching the pregame today they showed me the preview of next week.  The whole creator of the best KC BBQ created it on a Thursday and yada yada, Chiefs Raiders........

Just couldnt contain myself

Sorry
[Image: HG.gif]
I'm really excited for this game!  I will be in the area for work and I am flying my wife in to see her first NFL game in person!  I figured that I would show her the best place to watch a game since everything else is downhill from there!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
If there was one game I wish I could go to this year, this would be the one.

Of course, I'd say that any year.

Chiefs-Raiders in Arrowhead is THE game of the season, regardless of anybody's records.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
And once again I find myself having to miss THIS GAME!!!  Dammit!!!!!
I was hoping to meet you Razor, maybe some other time.  I was in Fayetteville AR, this week, surrounded by Razorbacks!
Looking forward to seeing you, mabbott.

This could be a cold ass sunovabitch of a game. Break out the long johns if you haven't already
Think I might bring the heater this game
It might be. Do you still have the tent with the walls? I've got 4 people joining the tailgate. 2 raiders fans a misplaced Rams fan that decided he would be a Raider fan for the game and a Chiefs fan. Since RazorChief won't be there I'm trying to figure out what to bring for tailgating, I was told CrockPots by AKB. I"m thinking of picking up some Jack Stack on my way up.
Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?
I have started the prep for the cold weather. Long johns and multiple layers! My wife has never been in weather that was that cold, this will be interesting! lol We have our jerseys ready!
(12-03-2016, 04:11 PM)Vazza Wrote: It might be. Do you still have the tent with the walls? I've got 4 people joining the tailgate. 2 raiders fans a misplaced Rams fan that decided he would be a Raider fan for the game and a Chiefs fan. Since RazorChief won't be there I'm trying to figure out what to bring for tailgating, I was told CrockPots by AKB. I"m thinking of picking up some Jack Stack on my way up.

Well it helps to know how many are coming for food prep.  And anouth..........................................Did you say Raider fans?  Surely you jest.  Right?