Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football

So, interested parties, I'm planning on bringing one or two things of wings. What types of wings do you want me to make?

Here's some ideas, but feel free to suggest anything:
Buffalo Wings (Frank's Red Hot or Ott's)
Garlic Soy
Garlic Sriracha (<---This is the one I want to try to make)
Lemon Pepper
BBQ

(12-03-2016, 06:55 PM)HG Wrote:  
(12-03-2016, 04:11 PM)Vazza Wrote:  It might be. Do you still have the tent with the walls? I've got 4 people joining the tailgate. 2 raiders fans a misplaced Rams fan that decided he would be a Raider fan for the game and a Chiefs fan. Since RazorChief won't be there I'm trying to figure out what to bring for tailgating, I was told CrockPots by AKB. I"m thinking of picking up some Jack Stack on my way up.

Well it helps to know how many are coming for food prep.  And anouth..........................................Did you say Raider fans?  Surely you jest.  Right?
Yes I said Raiders fans. I'm extending an Olive Branch to a Co-worker friend and his dad (the third once again is just a mad, misplaced St. Louis Rams fan who doesn't like the Chiefs so he's faking it with Raiders gear for the day.

I'm probably going to pick up 2-3lbs of meat (Brisket and burnt ends) and some BBQ beans and cheddar corn from Jack Stack on my way up.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?

Wings and BBQ!!  Dammit!!!  Go easy on the Raider folks HG. They can't help what they are.

(12-04-2016, 12:48 AM)Razorchief Wrote:  Wings and BBQ!!  Dammit!!!  Go easy on the Raider folks HG. They can't help what they are.
There is really no way you could have come Razor? I mean it's not like the game snuck up on you is it?

Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?

Okay.  Im bringing Kielbasa in sauce with shells
Diane is bringing think Hearty home made beef stew
Bob and Donnie Chili.
and whatever you guys bring.

[Image: HG.gif]

(12-04-2016, 12:51 AM)Vazza Wrote:  
(12-04-2016, 12:48 AM)Razorchief Wrote:  Wings and BBQ!!  Dammit!!!  Go easy on the Raider folks HG. They can't help what they are.
There is really no way you could have come Razor? I mean it's not like the game snuck up on you is it?

If I could be there I would be there. I HATE THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES!!!!!

Hi temp for Thursday.  24 degrees

Football weather.  Sweet.

[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]

Its...............................................

RAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officially 

Yes it is, and for the first time in a long time, it's for big stakes for both teams, too.

I hope the Chiefs stomp a hole into those assholes.

But I usually do.

[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]