Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Stadium Noise Comment
Was reading on ESPN.com about how loud the Vikings fans and stadium supposedly are. Folks talking noise and all that. I had to share this quote from the comments section:

John Jackson

Chiefs have the loudest stadium. Hell when you watch the game the camera is shaking
Vikes are in a dome again.  No biggie
[Image: HG.gif]
The thing that makes the chiefs special is this:

It's not the STADIUM that is loud.  It's the fans who are loud.  

There are other loud fans, but fuck the goddamn vikings and their dome and hyped up sound system.
Yeah. I always love it when Seattle fans say they've always been loud because the Kingdome was loud. Key word is dome, people. And their new stadium is a dome with a hole drilled in the middle.

Domes are just plain louder by their design. I promise you Minnesota on a primetime game isn't the same as Arrowhead's incredible atmosphere. Nice to see John Jackson recognizes this.
[Image: d702u.png]
signature by bone
Wonder what kind of soundtrap the rolling roof would have created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

Who is John Jackson?
(12-02-2016, 08:48 AM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote: Wonder what kind of soundtrap the rolling roof would have created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'd have 76K newly deaf people.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-08-2016, 02:24 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Who is John Jackson?

Just the dude who posted that comment
Anyone notice in the pregame that Mike Tureco apologized for saying Seattle was the loudest.
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-09-2016, 02:26 PM)HG Wrote: Anyone notice in the pregame that Mike Tureco apologized for saying Seattle was the loudest.

As well he should.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]