Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL What a day for football
WHAT A GREAT DAY!  So viewership is down in the NFL.  No matter if ya lost or won.  This Sunday was actually incredible for fome great football.  The Chiefs and Carolina game what an ending!   Donkies and Saints game I mean come on who saw that coming.  Pittsburgh and Dallas holy sheep dip!  What a finish.  And them the Seahawks in New England.   Ya just cant deny that it was a great day for the game.
[Image: HG.gif]
It was indeed.  It kept you watching until the end.  The roller coaster of emotions for the fans of both teams. Incredible to watch!  A great day indeed!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(11-14-2016, 01:12 PM)mabbott Wrote: It was indeed.  It kept you watching until the end.  The roller coaster of emotions for the fans of both teams. Incredible to watch!  A great day indeed!

We had very different days.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
I'm mad at your team NOLA!  Come on man!  All they had to do is not screw up an extra point or at least go for two... instead, they let the other team score two points for the win.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I caught a part of the Dallas/Pittsburgh game over post-training tacos and that was a hell of a game.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(11-14-2016, 10:51 PM)mabbott Wrote: I'm mad at your team NOLA!  Come on man!  All they had to do is not screw up an extra point or at least go for two... instead, they let the other team score two points for the win.

Blame the refs. 2 easy missed calls on that extra point.
(11-15-2016, 11:36 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 10:51 PM)mabbott Wrote: I'm mad at your team NOLA!  Come on man!  All they had to do is not screw up an extra point or at least go for two... instead, they let the other team score two points for the win.

Yup.
(11-15-2016, 01:46 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Yup.

My Bronco fan buddy from high school was like, "Yep, he stepped out."
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(11-15-2016, 02:15 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 01:46 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Yup.

My Bronco fan buddy from high school was like, "Yep, he stepped out."

I saw it once in a recap.

Stepped out, definitely.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]