Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Can I just say?
All of this slobbering over the Raiders is sickening. 

Is everybody forgetting the Chiefs stomped them a new one - in their house - just a few weeks ago?

Apparently so.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Eh. The NFL is a week by week business. The raiders are a good team, but I feel like Denver is over rated. Top D but that offense is terrible. 

We got stomped by Pittsburgh a few weeks ago, but that doesn't mean our team is that bad overall.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
To be fair at least a few times between the pregame, broadcast crew and halftime show the commentators mentioned not to sleep on the Chiefs.

That being said , I don't believe the Raiders are as good as their record either. Still the biggest competition for the Division title.
Fuck em!
[Image: HG.gif]
Teams always get hyped up when they win a big prime-time match-up.

Andy Reid has owned the Raiders since he got here.  What is he?  6-1 now?  

Outscored them what?  214 to 122 over those games?  

I mean, he's putting together a Marty-like resume of kicking the shit out of the Raiders.
(11-07-2016, 02:22 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Teams always get hyped up when they win a big prime-time match-up.

I mean, he's putting together a Marty-like resume of kicking the shit out of the Raiders.

Nice.  It will match his Marty-like resume of mismanaging critical clock situations in the playoffs and failing to capitalize on a great regular season record.
(11-07-2016, 02:34 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 02:22 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Teams always get hyped up when they win a big prime-time match-up.

Nice.  It will match his Marty-like resume of mismanaging critical clock situations in the playoffs and failing to capitalize on a great regular season record.

Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you.

Party pooooper

Party poooper
(11-07-2016, 03:21 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Party pooooper

Party poooper
The only way I'm able to survive this Andy Reid Era in relatively good humor is by constantly making fun of his many, many well-known flaws.  

f I'm grateful for the Patriots game last January for any reason, it was that it illustrated exactly the kind of Andy deficiencies that I'd been trying to get Chiefs fans to be wary of since his hiring.  

The call was coming from inside the house the entire time.  There is a gremlin on the wing of the plane.  Soylent Green is people.
(11-07-2016, 03:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Party pooooper

Party poooper
The only way I'm able to survive this Andy Reid Era in relatively good humor is by constantly making fun of his many, many well-known flaws.  

f I'm grateful for the Patriots game last January for any reason, it was that it illustrated exactly the kind of Andy deficiencies that I'd been trying to get Chiefs fans to be wary of since his hiring.  

The call was coming from inside the house the entire time.  There is a gremlin on the wing of the plane.  Soylent Green is people.

If You need this to survive the andy era, what got you through the 10 years before him?
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(11-07-2016, 03:49 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 03:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Party pooooper

Party poooper

If You need this to survive the andy era, what got you through the 10 years before him?

Sean Payton and Drew Brees.