Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Ales Smith is out!
No Alex this week.
[Image: HG.gif]
Uh... Alex Smith is running the scout team today, which is NOT in line with concussion protocol.  Something else is going on.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(11-02-2016, 12:29 PM)NOLA Wrote: Uh... Alex Smith is running the scout team today, which is NOT in line with concussion protocol.  Something else is going on.

Maybe they're playing it safe against a relatively easy opponent?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Watch the press conference he had.  He feels fine
[Image: HG.gif]
(11-02-2016, 03:22 PM)HG Wrote: Watch the press conference he had.  He feels fine

Right. Which is why this is all suspicious. This feels much more like benching him than anything injury related.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
(11-02-2016, 12:29 PM)NOLA Wrote: Uh... Alex Smith is running the scout team today, which is NOT in line with concussion protocol.  Something else is going on.

He doesn't have a concussion. He might be beat up elsewhere, maybe a neck strain or something, but according to the team doctors (and hence the independent neurologist) he wasn't concussed.

I'm somewhat skeptical, but he passed protocols. Then again, I haven't seen the press conference yet.
[Image: d702u.png]
signature by bone
There is literally no good reason to bench Alex Smith for Nick Foles based upon performance of each.

C'mon.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
This is insane..... Who the hell is Ales?
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(11-02-2016, 05:39 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: This is insane..... Who the hell is Ales?

Ales Smith is the unemployed, IPA-swilling hipster boyfriend of Tits McGee.
(11-02-2016, 05:43 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 05:39 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: This is insane..... Who the hell is Ales?

Ales Smith is the unemployed, IPA-swilling hipster boyfriend of Tits McGee.

Well I'm glad he is out then. Would make for an awkward family dinner.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson