Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music - What Are You Listening To?
I think we had a thread at one time "What are you listening to?".   We have the TV and movie and comics and other stuff so I thought I would see if this worked. Anyway, started the day with Ottmar Liebert, then moved on to the Travelling Wilburys.  Boccherini Cello Concertos going at the moment. Jumping all over the place.
Listening to The Basement Tapes 2.  Original lyrics by Bob Dillon written in 1967 and discoverd in 2014.  Several artists were invited to write the tunes and make a record out of the doodles and notes.  Such as Marcus Mumford, Elvis Costello and others.
[Image: HG.gif]
I'm a heavy kinda guy. I'm currently listening to:

1. Gojira - L'enfant Sauvage
  2. Machine Head - Bloodstone and Diamonds
  3. Faith No More - Sol Invictus
That's about it. I don't listen to radio or streaming radio all that much.
[Image: BjYgdYO.png]
Grateful Dead - American Beauty
(10-08-2015, 02:14 PM)Razorchief Wrote: I think we had a thread at one time "What are you listening to?".   We have the TV and movie and comics and other stuff so I thought I would see if this worked. Anyway, started the day with Ottmar Liebert, then moved on to the Travelling Wilburys.  Boccherini Cello Concertos going at the moment. Jumping all over the place.

Great idea - rep!

I went ahead and made the title more like the old one.
Nothing much new, lately.

I've been on a DEVO kick.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Now have BoDeans blaring
WHen I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.
[Image: HG.gif]
Yeah, no music threads in a while.  Welp, I'm listening to the amazing music of Baroness while eagerly awaiting the new album on the 18th of december.  Amazing, since their tour bus crashed off of a bridge a few years ago while touring in France.  Two members were hurt so badly they couldn't continue touring or playing with the band. I was devestated.  Like a phoenix from the ashes, they're back!  Yay!   Baroness, Star Wars, Christmas... it's gonna be a good month.  As I like to share, here's a track from their last album:

John Baizley also does all of the artwork for the band, and he's amazing at that as well.
(10-08-2015, 02:47 PM)F-Rott Wrote: I'm a heavy kinda guy. I'm currently listening to:

1. Gojira - L'enfant Sauvage
  2. Machine Head - Bloodstone and Diamonds
  3. Faith No More - Sol Invictus
That's about it. I don't listen to radio or streaming radio all that much.

Welp, who wants to bet I'm the only other one on this board who knows who Gojira is?