Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pioli Signs...no joke
HailGunther, post: 18667 Wrote:Well 810 has confirmed it also. So. now what? lol

Other front office staff and which coaches will be retained my friend - and in a hurry for Senior Bowl/draft preparation.

Other things to consider with Pioli in the fray:

New coaches and coordinators
Tony G (I think he'll be pleased and ready to rock and roll)
Larry Johnson

EDIT: Actually, just about everything could get thrown upside down with a new GM. Now this is exciting.
[Image: BRCM-sig-DT.jpg]
Signature by Greatnessinc
:football2: :thumbsup: [Image: fiesta.gif] [Image: whoopdedoo.gif] [Image: hapydancsmil.gif] [Image: cheerleader2.gif] [Image: champis2.gif]
DallasChief, post: 18658 Wrote:I won. :teeth:

Yea but mine had a funnier lead in.
[Image: clapton.png]
SUPER BOWL!!!
Good. Can we get this thing moving now. Something should happen on the HC front fairly soon.
jimme, post: 18676 Wrote:Good. Can we get this thing moving now. Something should happen on the HC front fairly soon.

Can you give the man time to at least fly in to Kansas City? LOL.
[Image: HG.gif]
jimme, post: 18676 Wrote:Good. Can we get this thing moving now. Something should happen on the HC front fairly soon.

Yep, we need to get the new guys down to the Senior Bowl.
I have a strange feeling Shanahan is on his way to arrowhead
arrowhead terror, post: 18679 Wrote:I have a strange feeling Shanahan is on his way to arrowhead

You to huh? I have the same feeling.
[Image: HG.gif]
EDWARDS LIKELY OUT

is also in the headline on ESPN right now.

It has also added this to the original article:

Quote:The decision to hire Pioli likely means Herman Edwards will not be back as Chiefs head coach next season. Among the top candidates to succeed Edwards is New York Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo.