Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comic Book TV Shows and Movies - All The Things!
Chi-Town, waiting for the movie to start right now:

[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-05-2018, 11:17 AM)NOLA Wrote: Chi-Town, waiting for the movie to start right now:

This was accurate.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Somebody used the time stone!

Anyway, these are solid:

(05-05-2018, 11:17 AM)NOLA Wrote: Chi-Town, waiting for the movie to start right now:

I know this is a delayed reaction, but this made me think of this video which includes that clip.

Pro Tip: Watch with subtitles on to understand the lyrics.
Arrgghh.  Agreed to wait to go see Deadpool 2 at about the same time as hubby in KC so we can talk about it after.

I WANT TO SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!1!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(05-18-2018, 04:34 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Arrgghh.  Agreed to wait to go see Deadpool 2 at about the same time as hubby in KC so we can talk about it after.

I tried to go this afternoon but a flash flood shut down the theater I was at after the first fifteen minutes.  So I've seen the first fifteen minutes.

Goddammit.
(05-18-2018, 09:17 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 04:34 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Arrgghh.  Agreed to wait to go see Deadpool 2 at about the same time as hubby in KC so we can talk about it after.

I tried to go this afternoon but a flash flood shut down the theater I was at after the first fifteen minutes.  So I've seen the first fifteen minutes.

Goddammit.

I'm gonna hit one of those 930 or 10 o clock sunday showings.

I'll practically have the whole theater to myself.
(Yesterday, 10:37 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 09:17 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Goddammit.

I'm gonna hit one of those 930 or 10 o clock sunday showings.

I'll practically have the whole theater to myself.

I usually try to do that on Friday morning of opening day.  Unfortunately, I am working all weekend (in the office now!) and had managed to only find that window of time yesterday afternoon to go.  

I am bitter.