Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comic Book TV Shows and Movies - All The Things!
I was literally coming here to post this. 

This is going to be a great year for movies .
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
Holy shit Terry Crews is in this fucking trailer.  Which means he's in this fucking movie.  God I can't wait to see this.
(02-07-2018, 10:35 AM)NOLA Wrote: Holy shit Terry Crews is in this fucking trailer.  Which means he's in this fucking movie.  God I can't wait to see this.

Terry Crews is one of those guys that I can't NOT laugh at him.  Everything he says and every facial expression puts me in stitches.
(02-10-2018, 12:32 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 10:35 AM)NOLA Wrote: Holy shit Terry Crews is in this fucking trailer.  Which means he's in this fucking movie.  God I can't wait to see this.

Terry Crews is one of those guys that I can't NOT laugh at him.  Everything he says and every facial expression puts me in stitches.

He's a pretty genius comedic performer.  Even his interviews are funny.  And him talking about the NFL and how much he was ready to say "fuck this" are pretty great, if not inherently funny.
(02-10-2018, 12:42 PM)NOLA Wrote:

He's a pretty genius comedic performer.  Even his interviews are funny.  And him talking about the NFL and how much he was ready to say "fuck this" are pretty great, if not inherently funny.

Some people don't have to TRY and be funny.  They just are.  Crews is great.  It's odd for a guy that, by all rights, should be pretty intimidating.  He's a big dude.  

John C Reilly does that to me as well.  He just kills me.   Walk Hard is an all time favorite comedy of mine.  I bring it up because I just finished watching it for the 50th time in my life.  From my view, all of Will Ferrell's best movies are carried by that man.  

Dude also has some pipes.
(02-10-2018, 09:31 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 12:42 PM)NOLA Wrote:

Some people don't have to TRY and be funny.  They just are.  Crews is great.  It's odd for a guy that, by all rights, should be pretty intimidating.  He's a big dude.  

John C Reilly does that to me as well.  He just kills me.   Walk Hard is an all time favorite comedy of mine.  I bring it up because I just finished watching it for the 50th time in my life.  From my view, all of Will Ferrell's best movies are carried by that man.  

Dude also has some pipes.

Terry Crews is God's gift to America.  He's stunningly charismatic, hilarious, and just wonderful to watch on screen.  Love the guy.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Got my tickets for Black panther this Sat. At 330
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates