Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comic Book TV Shows and Movies - All The Things!
(12-06-2017, 03:24 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 03:15 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Okay, almost all caught up on DC shows to the crossover.

"Arrow" - geeeeeeesh.  That was a slog.
"Supergirl" - I still like it, even if it has some pretty crappy episodes.
"Legends of Tomorrow" - let's forget season 1 happened, shall we?
"Flash" - the best of the bunch, but even it has some issues.

Barry's an idiot, and Season 3 was like one long dare to get me to stop watching.

Also, this gif is evergreen:

[Image: bvB6JKU.gif]

Ain't that the truth!

While I think sharing a "universe" (except Supergirl is in another one but hey, Speedforce or some shit, right?) is a good idea, it's starting to require watching all of them to get all of the things that are happening. I don't think that is a good plan.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-07-2017, 08:30 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 03:15 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Okay, almost all caught up on DC shows to the crossover.

Barry's an idiot, and Season 3 was like one long dare to get me to stop watching.

Ain't that the truth!

While I think sharing a "universe" (except Supergirl is in another one but hey, Speedforce or some shit, right?) is a good idea, it's starting to require watching all of them to get all of the things that are happening. I don't think that is a good plan.

I only watch Flash and Legends, and that hasn't left me feeling like I need to watch the others.  This year's crossover was pretty easy to follow even though I didn't know what Kara and Ollie had been up to in their respective shows.
(12-07-2017, 09:02 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 08:30 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

Ain't that the truth!

I only watch Flash and Legends, and that hasn't left me feeling like I need to watch the others.  This year's crossover was pretty easy to follow even though I didn't know what Kara and Ollie had been up to in their respective shows.

I find the reference in the non-crossover eps of the show that are affected by the crossover hard to follow sometimes, because I forget what happened to who when.

Great example - Diggle's daughter becoming a son.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
DO NOT WATCH CRISIS ON EARTH X PART 4.  (it was really too well done).  Also 1 episode left of Runaways and Im all caught up.  But I am a bit confused
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-07-2017, 06:21 PM)HG Wrote: DO NOT WATCH CRISIS ON EARTH X PART 4.  (it was really too well done).  Also 1 episode left of Runaways and Im all caught up.  But I am a bit confused

Runaways is awesome.  What are you confused about?
I may have missed it.  But why  are they killing people to feed the old really white geezer
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-08-2017, 04:40 PM)HG Wrote: I may have missed it.  But why  are they killing people to feed the old really white geezer

Right now that's the central mystery.  The kids don't know why their parents are killing these people, and they're freaked out.  Also, they don't know about the old guy.  It's entirely possible nobody but that blonde mom of the blonde kid does, but my guess is that all the parent know about him and he bestows some sort of benefit to them all.

Also, I never read this comic.  From what I understand, if I had, I'd know a lot more about what's going on.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(12-09-2017, 03:03 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

Was just coming to post this.  Miles is a great character.  Curious to see how this works out.
So now that fire storm has left his replacement has got to be wally right?
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson