Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comic Book TV Shows and Movies - All The Things!
(07-09-2017, 05:17 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Saw "Spider-Man: Homecoming" today.

That is literally the only Spider-Man portrayal EVER that I genuinely, totally liked.

I do not, as a rule, like the character, but this time...

[Image: tenor.gif]

He's finally able to take his rightful place as the Charlie Brown of the greater Marvel universe.
http://screenrant.com/marvel-thor-ragnar...ler-8-bit/
[Image: HG.gif]
Started watching "Supergirl" on Netflix (the TV series that started on CBS and is now on the CW).

Pleasantly surprised.  It's good!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
It gets better also.  And at the same time worse in different areas.
New Thor Trailer from Comic Con was released Sat night.  Pretty awesome.  Maybe they got it right this time.

November is gonna be an great month
I want Justice League to be good, but it looks so, so bad.  And I'm not sure that the Zack Snyder-to-Joss Whedon transition is gonna look all that smooth based on what I've seen so far.  They're gonna Flashpoint all of these movies right out of existence, a la Days of Future Past.  No, seriously.

Thor: Ragnorak looks fucking amazing.  Really fun trailers so far.
(07-24-2017, 02:51 PM)NOLA Wrote: I want Justice League to be good, but it looks so, so bad.  And I'm not sure that the Zack Snyder-to-Joss Whedon transition is gonna look all that smooth based on what I've seen so far.  They're gonna Flashpoint all of these movies right out of existence, a la Days of Future Past.  No, seriously.

Jesus. They want to do flash point in the very first flash movie? This is the problem with wb. They want to get straight into the big storylines without giving the characters time to breathe. At least establish the reverse flash before going into this.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(07-24-2017, 06:40 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 02:51 PM)NOLA Wrote: I want Justice League to be good, but it looks so, so bad.  And I'm not sure that the Zack Snyder-to-Joss Whedon transition is gonna look all that smooth based on what I've seen so far.  They're gonna Flashpoint all of these movies right out of existence, a la Days of Future Past.  No, seriously.

Jesus. They want to do flash point in the very first flash movie? This is the problem with wb. They want to get straight into the big storylines without giving the characters time to breathe. At least establish the reverse flash before going into this.

I think at this point, Flashpoint is less about the Flash and more about the opportunity to reset their ill-conceived extended universe so that they can retcon out mopey Superman, murder Batman, and Hot Topic Joker and re-focus on the brighter tone set by Wonder Woman.  Oh, and Ben Affleck definitely wants to quit, so recast Batman as well.