Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of Questions Would You Ask an Interviewing GM?
Who are your top 3 choices for HC. Who would you like them to bring in as DC and OC. What direction would you like to go with the first day picks in the draft and in free agency. Will you please make sure we get a better crop of cheerleaders and get rid of the dumb rat we have for a mascot?
penguin, post: 17780 Wrote:Who are your top 3 choices for HC. Who would you like them to bring in as DC and OC. What direction would you like to go with the first day picks in the draft and in free agency. Will you please make sure we get a better crop of cheerleaders and get rid of the dumb rat we have for a mascot?

You know KC wolf is in the hall f fame right? lol
[Image: 9to83k.png]
Dom, post: 17781 Wrote:You know KC wolf is in the hall f fame right? lol
Does not mean he is not a stupid, worn out, and embarrassing mascot.
penguin, post: 17777 Wrote:I said Vodka not whiskey.

that's why it was a trick question! you should always drink whiskey!
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

penguin, post: 17782 Wrote:Does not mean he is not a stupid, worn out, and embarrassing mascot.

I love the wolf.

As for the new GM I want to know what his beliefs are into building a contending team. What would be some of his immediate plans with the team(LJ, TG, Herm, Gunther). What does he feel is the main concern as of now for this football team.
Signature made by Bone.

[Image: met2-1.png]
The Chiefs should sign Shane Falco, Nigel Gruff, Walter Cochran, Earl "Ray Smith" Wilkinson, Jumbo Fumiko, Daniel Bateman, [size=3]Clifford Franklin, [/size]Jamal Jackson, Andre Jackson, and Brian Murphy. SUPER BOWL!!!
penguin, post: 17771 Wrote:If you had $50 to spend on a bottle of vodka which of the 3 would you buy?

1. Smirnoff
  2. Absolute
  3. Grey Goose

And here's how I would answer, in classic, over analytical fashion.

Smirnoff is for idiots who would rather drink a wine coolers into oblivion than just man up to get drunk.

Absolute is for idiots who believe that Axe deodorant body spray will get them laid, as well as every other piece of slick marketing targeted at the "trashy/stupid" demographic.

Grey Goose is for people with taste.
AssKickingBoots, post: 17785 Wrote:And here's how I would answer, in classic, over analytical fashion.

Smirnoff is for idiots who would rather drink a wine coolers into oblivion than just man up to get drunk.

Absolute is for idiots who believe that Axe deodorant body spray will get them laid, as well as every other piece of slick marketing targeted at the "trashy/stupid" demographic.

What about Absolut? :whistling:

And McCormick's? You gotta love the plastic bottle!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
AssKickingBoots, post: 17785 Wrote:And here's how I would answer, in classic, over analytical fashion.

Hey now Ive used axe and women have told me they love it while we lay naked in bed.
Signature made by Bone.

[Image: met2-1.png]
The Chiefs should sign Shane Falco, Nigel Gruff, Walter Cochran, Earl "Ray Smith" Wilkinson, Jumbo Fumiko, Daniel Bateman, [size=3]Clifford Franklin, [/size]Jamal Jackson, Andre Jackson, and Brian Murphy. SUPER BOWL!!!
penguin, post: 17771 Wrote:If you had $50 to spend on a bottle of vodka which of the 3 would you buy?

1. Smirnoff
  2. Absolute
  3. Grey Goose
If you spent $50 on Smirnoff, I have some fine crystal dinnerware I'd like to sell you. It's only been dropped once.

The correct answer is this: I'd buy three bottles of Svedka and tell my guests it's Grey Goose.

D_BoweShow82, post: 17787 Wrote:Hey now Ive used axe and women have told me they love it while we lay naked in bed.
In fairness, women have said a lot of things to you while laying naked in bed.
Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs, unabashed Herb Taylor supporter, and moderate alcoholic.
nathanKent, post: 17788 Wrote:In fairness, women have said a lot of things to you while laying naked in bed, while settling up the bill and counting the cash.

Fixed your post.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]