Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning to Denver... *****edited***
With all of this back and forth the last few days between Irsay and Manning it appears more and more that Peyton won't be back in Indy next year. Is Pioli bold enough to go after Manning? Would Manning in KC be worth it? I have a feeling that even if we did go after Manning we'd never know about it. Don't want to hurt Matty's feelings. IMO, we shouldn't care if Matt knows we are looking around. He needs to know how crappy he is. I think they all kind of protect him on what his true effectiveness is.
Manning should just retire. Best for his heath, best for his own PR, and he would be saving the Colts from an awful position. I'd say for the $28M he got lost year, that kinda trade of is about even stevens.
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

I'm definatly on record being in favor of packagaing together draft picks and Dwayne Bowe to move up and grab RGIII. I know that is unlikley tho, especially with Cleveland sitting at number 4 with an extra first round pick.

So I would not be upset of we brought in Peyton and drafted Tannahill/Fowles in the second round. I just don't know if he will be healthy enough to sign now.
It would actually be pretty cool (and helpful to the Chiefs ability to get RG3) if Manning decided to go to the NFC East with his brother and joined the Redskins.
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

With all this open flirting the Jets are doing with Peyton, how does Dirty Sanchez feel about it?
warthog, post: 125488 Wrote:With all this open flirting the Jets are doing with Peyton, how does Dirty Sanchez fill about it?
i wonder sometimes how Sanchez would do with a real QB coach...ok...not really....but it's something to fill in time.
I'm on the "Just say no" platform on bringing Manning to KC. While the Montana years were pretty cool, he wasn't playing with the health concerns Manning has.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. And I'm sure some of you will tell me I am. But I'm not. Peace out, y'all!![size="7"][/size]
I say we make em ferget about the Hershal Walker trade. 9Lets get bold.
[Image: HG.gif]
I'm all for getting Peyton, but at what cost?

I'm just paranoid that we would give up alot for him, and he will be out after one game. If he even makes it to that game.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Chi-town_Chief, post: 125492 Wrote:I'm all for getting Peyton, but at what cost?

I'm just paranoid that we would give up alot for him, and he will be out after one game. If he even makes it to that game.

The only thing it will cost to get manning is money.

Indy is not going to trade him and accellerate THAT cap hit. They'll either keep him, or they'll release him before his bonus is due. If KC wants him, we'd have to go after him and pony up the cash.

HG, post: 125491 Wrote:I say we make em ferget about the Hershal Walker trade. 9Lets get bold.
Trade for what? Manning or their #1 pick?

Because the only one that would require a trade is the pick.