Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Suck4Luck Campaign
There is a grass root campaign starting for this. Too early for us?
warthog, post: 118673 Wrote:There is a grass root campaign starting for this. Too early for us?

Charles (aka, the chiefs offense) is out. Our probowl SS is out. Our talented TE is done. I'm not optimistic about Hali.

We have no answer for any of them on the roster at all. This team has been in full collapse mode ever since we got blown out by the Raiders.

We're not just losing, but not even competing. All my remaining optimism is gone. We can't win without Charles. We were getting pasted WITH Charles.

Edit, I forgot to answer. No, it's not too early. We really do look like the worst team in the NFL.
Might as well go for broke. I'm on the Andrew Luck bandwagon now. Moeki ....... gone, Berry ........ out, Charles .......... out. Matt Cassel ........ go away!!! lol

Actually I don't mind Cassel as a backup, but not a $60 million dollar backup. I don't care how well he does this year, I seriously think he gets released at the end of the year. I dont know how the money or contract situation works when someone is still involved in their contract but for the love of God, get Ricki Stanzi some snaps now and draft Mr. Luck next year Pioli.

(Memo to Pioli, do NOT draft another Matt from USC in April of 2012's draft)
[Image: ericberrysig.png]
[size="2"]Sig by Bonecrusher[/size]
I do love me some Andrew Luck!
[Image: 9to83k.png]
I'd love to be on this wagon, but something about Pioli, tells me not to be. I just hope he mans up. and says he f**ked up, when he made Cassel his MAIN objective, and thought he was his Ace in the deck.............Man what a waste of a thought.....he coulda asked a few of us around here and we coulda given him an objective view.
If not Luck, I wouldn't mind Kellen Moore either, but having not seen the game, seems the defense could use some help too. Did Action Jackson do anything? Did Langford play much, or did SORRY Piscitelli get more snaps?
Wow, we have only played 2 games this season, 2, and some idiot has to start a thread about our position in next years draft. Couldn't you wait at least a month before you pronounce these Chiefs dead? Freakin Negative Nelly.
chiefsfaninky, post: 118677 Wrote:I'd love to be on this wagon, but something about Pioli, tells me not to be. I just hope he mans up. and says he f**ked up, when he made Cassel his MAIN objective, and thought he was his Ace in the deck.............Man what a waste of a thought.....he coulda asked a few of us around here and we coulda given him an objective view.
If not Luck, I wouldn't mind Kellen Moore either, but having not seen the game, seems the defense could use some help too. Did Action Jackson do anything? Did Langford play much, or did SORRY Piscitelli get more snaps?

The closest Jackson got to being in on a play was an errant roughing the passer call (should have been charged to Dorsey, as Jackson was nowhere in the vicinity). Langford was inactive.
Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs, unabashed Herb Taylor supporter, and moderate alcoholic.
Add Landry Jones to the list too.
oh and I don't want us to suck on purpose, but were gonna.
Its way to early for this shit.
[Image: HG.gif]