Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The soon to be the longest thread in history thread discussion thread
Not sure HG if you meant it to be that way, but I can see it getting out of control. You never said that you had to wait for someone else to post before you post again so LIR and I took it literally. I can see where that can get a little crazy and just lead to multiple consecutive posts.

I admit I started it and apologize. Maybe for now on we need to wait for another member to post before we post. It might be funner that way. Besides, my hands are killing me trying to keep up with LIR.
Nope. I totally ment for it to be this way. This way we can see who pays attention. WHo shares and who is a whore. LOL. And it doesnt bother the normal threads. THats why we have this area. LOL. But if I catch a screw up or one is pointed out to me. Its gone. and you have to start all over again. LOL
[Image: HG.gif]
mine were doubling posting a couple of times, so I had to fix them. I also edited my question out, so it is only the numbers. What's wrong Warthog, getting beaten by a girl :neener:
QUOTE (HailGunther @ Oct 29 2008, 04:18 PM) Damn. Looks like I came too soon.
[Image: LIRBanner.gif]
I just about had a heart attack, I saw this and thought we had screwed it up already lol
Lady in Red, post: 12331 Wrote:mine were doubling posting a couple of times, so I had to fix them. I also edited my question out, so it is only the numbers. What's wrong Warthog, getting beaten by a girl :neener:

No, I like getting beaten by a girl.
I'm sorry but didn't HG ruin the thread on post #225?
he was responding to my question.
Lady in Red, post: 12335 Wrote:he was responding to my question.

Then didn't you ruin it?
warthog, post: 12336 Wrote:Then didn't you ruin it?

no I edited it out
T Rich post #393 still is wrong, we don't want to have to start again