Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nothing For 2009?

I guess it is kind of late now, since the boredom of off-season is over, but are we doing board awards this year? Usually we had awards and HoF inductions during the real HoF induction week. I think it would still be fun to set something like this up. Even though our new home is relatively new, I think we can still have awards for the whole year among both sites. Thoughts?

I'm in favor, but the problem is usually getting one of us to run the darn thing. It's a lot of work, IMHO.

[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]

That's DC's job. I'm sure there are plenty of people that qualify to be in the Hall of Fame that aren't in there yet. Might be due for some to be enshrined.

I will be accepting accolades though for saving the HOF and awards threads from the Huddle before it went belly up.

warthog, post: 61411 Wrote:That's DC's job. I'm sure there are plenty of people that qualify to be in the Hall of Fame that aren't in there yet. Might be due for some to be enshrined.

I will be accepting accolades though for saving the HOF and awards threads from the Huddle before it went belly up.

Yeah you did do good on that. Maybe we should let you in the Hall of Fame.

[Image: HG.gif]

HG, post: 61412 Wrote:
warthog, post: 61411 Wrote:That's DC's job. I'm sure there are plenty of people that qualify to be in the Hall of Fame that aren't in there yet. Might be due for some to be enshrined.

Luckily I made it in during the last class (with you bonehead), cause I'd have a hard time making it now.

I knew that. Rolleyes

[Image: HG.gif]

warthog, post: 61413 Wrote:
HG, post: 61412 Wrote:

Luckily I made it in during the last class (with you bonehead), cause I'd have a hard time making it now.

With a rep of 147, you'd make it in a landslide.

:bb:

HG, post: 61414 Wrote:I knew that. Rolleyes
I have to admit, I went to the HOF section today and read my nomination speech and got a little choked up. Very well written and such kind words. Now I have to ask this, now that I can no longer 'contribute' to the VIP section, am I still allowed in the HOF?

warthog, post: 61416 Wrote:
HG, post: 61414 Wrote:I knew that. Rolleyes
I have to admit, I went to the HOF section today and read my nomination speech and got a little choked up. Very well written and such kind words. Now I have to ask this, now that I can no longer 'contribute' to the VIP section, am I still allowed in the HOF?

Once a Hall of Famer, always a Hall of Famer.

I'll pat myself on the back for helping save the community. Smile

[Image: chiefs-wins-sig_zpsc1apbtaz.jpg]