Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nothing For 2009?

By the way, if there are any "awards" for posters this year, like last year on the Huddle, can you please withdraw me from any nominations?

You know how I just love to kiss people's asses to get votes from them and would really love to make it fair to everyone else...[Image: jester.gif]

[Image: Octoberlady-sig.jpg]
Sig kindly created by greatnessinc

Winter is coming!

Aww. I am flattered that someone would actually take the time and patience to get invited to a private board to read what I have to say and then comment about it here. Blush

Thanks OB...:flowers:

[size="3"][color="#4169e1"]Thanks to Bone and Greatness for the sigs....[/color][/size]

OctoberLady, post: 61419 Wrote:By the way, if there are any "awards" for posters this year, like last year on the Huddle, can you please withdraw me from any nominations?

You know how I just love to kiss people's asses to get votes from them and would really love to make it fair to everyone else...[Image: jester.gif]

damn no one's kissed my ass in years so i'm abstaining from voting for you or anyone else. :rant:

Can we do a vote without resulting in petty squabbling and infighting? if the answer is 'we can't' then we should probably not do it.

I do believe that we could add a few more into the Hall of Fame without too much trouble.