Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 HOTC Get-Together
All right gang, I just am trying to get a feel for this. How many of you guys/gals are interested in having a big get-together for one of the home game in Arrowhead this year? As far as tickets are concerned, I don't think we will do a group thing, so it looks like you probably should buy your own.

I also would think that sometime in September/October game would be a perferred time, since the weather would be more tolerable than say a December game, but for me, I don't have a perference. But as far as I'm concerned, I would like to know if are are gonna have serious interest for this or not. I know some of us are regulars out there at Arrowhead (David K/Razor Chief, HG, several others) so I don't think there'd be much of an issue.

What say ye?
You know me. Im always for it. The Raider game (Home opener is always fun) How ever Im not sure health wise, but I would make every effort. My favorite choice would be the Dallas Game.
[Image: HG.gif]
HG, post: 48478 Wrote:You know me. Im always for it. The Raider game (Home opener is always fun) How ever Im not sure health wise, but I would make every effort. My favorite choice would be the Dallas Game.

Whatever makes you comfortable and that you are able to get around easily without any trouble. I just know that people would most deftinaly enjoy your company, considering you're a pretty colorful figure. Heh, heh, heh.
I think the Dallas game would be perfect for it
QUOTE (HailGunther @ Oct 29 2008, 04:18 PM) Damn. Looks like I came too soon.
[Image: LIRBanner.gif]
I have a feeling that the Dallas game will be one of the hardest tickets to get this year.

I don't think I'll make it to a game at Arrowhead this year. I like to go the Sunday after Thanksgiving but they are not at home this year. Sad
Im down
Signature made by Bone.

[Image: met2-1.png]
The Chiefs should sign Shane Falco, Nigel Gruff, Walter Cochran, Earl "Ray Smith" Wilkinson, Jumbo Fumiko, Daniel Bateman, [size=3]Clifford Franklin, [/size]Jamal Jackson, Andre Jackson, and Brian Murphy. SUPER BOWL!!!
Dallas Game sounds good to me too. I'm in. Watch out.
DallasChief, post: 48481 Wrote:I have a feeling that the Dallas game will be one of the hardest tickets to get this year.

I don't think I'll make it to a game at Arrowhead this year. I like to go the Sunday after Thanksgiving but they are not at home this year. Sad

Granted, it is Dallas, but if the Chiefs struggle early on out of the gate, I don't think they'll be very hard to get. Of course, that depends how they perform up to that date, I suppose. Confusedhrug: Hopefully you'll be able to make it though, it'd be good to see you guys again.
It seems to me these set get togethers often fall through. I thought how we did things last year worked well, start a who's going thread for each home game and plan from there.
QUOTE (HailGunther @ Oct 29 2008, 04:18 PM) Damn. Looks like I came too soon.
[Image: LIRBanner.gif]
I'll certainly be at each game so whichever is chosen is fine by me. All I ask is a head count to know how many brats or chicken or pork chops or whatever else to bring.