Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS: CHIEFS OBTAIN CASSEL
Just reported by Schefter on NFL Net. Look at the scroll at the bottom of NFL Network, the breaking news keeps scrolling.
They are now announcing it with Schefter saying there will be a press conference later today that the Chiefs get Cassell. Turn on NFL Network, they are talking about it now.
I'll be interested to see the terms of the trade (and Cassel's new contract). If KC gets Vrabel and Cassel for our #3 and a day 2 pick, I wouldn't be too upset. If we end up using 2 first rounders on Cassel though...

EDIT: Schefter said he thinks that KC actually will retain our #3 pick, send our 2nd this year to Pats, and a pick from next years draft that's contingent on Cassel.
[Image: BRCM-sig-DT.jpg]
Signature by Greatnessinc
BigRedChiefsMachine, post: 29402 Wrote:I'll be interested to see the terms of the trade (and Cassel's new contract). If KC gets Vrabel and Cassel for our #3 and a day 2 pick, I wouldn't be too upset. If we end up using 2 first rounders on Cassel though...
Schefter just said they don't think that they gave up the #3 pick, probably the 2nd rounder and a pick next year contigent on his performance.
Rolleyes Awesome.

Now we have 2 average to below average QB's.

I'd rather take Sanchez than Cassel. We better win, because I'm not impressed with Pioli and Haley's first off-season even a little.
i hope we keep our first rounder
arrowhead terror, post: 29405 Wrote:i hope we keep our first rounder
I'm with ya. That was my first thought when I heard my son yelling from the other room that the Chiefs got Cassell.
LOL. Now they just brought up on NFL Network that Cassell goes to the team that injured Brady in the first place and that if they didn't injure him, we might not know how he played.
The Kansas City Patriots.......gotta love it.:coffee:
The_Jonas, post: 29404 Wrote:Rolleyes Awesome.

Now we have 2 average to below average QB's.

I'd rather take Sanchez than Cassel. We better win, because I'm not impressed with Pioli and Haley's first off-season even a little.
This.

:banghead:

Goddammit. The potential upside of Sanchez (or Stafford) is SO MUCH greater than this.