Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost--WARNING! SPOILERS HERE!
Hope I'm not the only one still watching this. Cool so far.
I'll be watching tonight!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
ChiefsChick23, post: 21721 Wrote:I'll be watching tonight!
Stupid time zones.

It was cool. You'll enjoy it.

Everyone remember to try to keep spoilers out of the thread for a day or two.
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
[Image: HG.gif]
Wait an hour and a half!
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Lost is the most appropriate title for that show because whenever I do watch it, I am totally lost.
Cool parts, absolutely. But am I the only one that will take a while to get used to the new format of the show? (I'd say exactly what but don't know if it's cool to go into spoilers yet)
ryno, post: 21726 Wrote:Cool parts, absolutely. But am I the only one that will take a while to get used to the new format of the show? (I'd say exactly what but don't know if it's cool to go into spoilers yet)

I wish you say it because I watched that episode and still don't know. Part of my problem is that my wife is the one that watches it and I watched it intermediately while she was.
warthog, post: 21727 Wrote:I wish you say it because I watched that episode and still don't know. Part of my problem is that my wife is the one that watches it and I watched it intermediately while she was.

Did you watch the wrap up hour on Wednesday from 8-9? Every year they do something similar like that to try and bridge the gap for those that aren't full fledged fans.
ryno, post: 21726 Wrote:Cool parts, absolutely. But am I the only one that will take a while to get used to the new format of the show? (I'd say exactly what but don't know if it's cool to go into spoilers yet)
I changed the title of this thread to warn of spoilers, and since it's been two days, I say go for it. If you haven't seen the ep yet, folks, its up on abc.com.

Yeah, the new format kind of threw me. I rewatched it last night, and didn't dig it quite as much as when I first saw it, but I can't say why. I didn't necessarily think it was too hard to follow, but it's a little strange.

I'm also still waiting for the island group to move someplace really wild, like the teaser from the first hour with Farraday, or to a time when the giant four-toed statue was still there.