Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Bengals - AFC Championship Game

(01-30-2022, 07:10 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(01-30-2022, 07:01 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  That did not go as planned.

The end of the 1st half cost the game.

The entire second half cost us the game. Lol.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(01-30-2022, 07:14 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(01-30-2022, 07:10 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(01-30-2022, 07:01 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  That did not go as planned.

The end of the 1st half cost the game.

The entire second half cost us the game. Lol.
Well yes. But the end of the 1st half cost us all the momentum and a td could have broken their spirit.

That was a brutal second half to watch. Chance after chance to put the game away and nothing.

I honestly thought we were going back to the Super Bowl when we beat the Bills and now I will be testing our our off grid van Super Bowl weekend instead!

Making it this far is much better than all of the losing we have had in the past! Hopefully Patrick will learn from this season and come back even better!

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

The end of 1st half gave a huge momentum swing to Cincy...playing to tie and not win, at end of game, is a big head scratcher to me... Mahomes looked bad the whole 2nd half. Some could have been Andy's conservative play calling, but Damn, Pat's throws were all over the place.

(01-31-2022, 02:49 PM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:  The end of 1st half gave a huge momentum swing to Cincy...playing to tie and not win, at end of game, is a big head scratcher to me... Mahomes looked bad the whole 2nd half. Some could have been Andy's conservative play calling, but Damn, Pat's throws were all over the place.

I saw the same thing.  So many bad placement of passes in critical situations.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!