Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Bengals - AFC Championship Game

Bengals Fans: Why not us?
[Patrick Mahomes sharpening his scythe in the shadows behind them]

This Sunday at 2pm we have another opportunity to witness greatness and yet another opportunity at revenge for the Chiefs. Records are made to get rekt.

Not only is KC the first team to host a conference championship game for 4 straight years (suck on that Brady fanboys), further proving the Chiefs as the gatekeepers of the AFC, they have gotten every team's best shot in the process. The Bengals can't say that. Now they're going to see what happens when we're every bit if not even more motivated.

I hope the Bengals fans have had fun. I hope they just view it as playing with house money and that they have a bright future, especially compared to recent decades. Because if they think that they're truly ready to step to the king they're about to learn otherwise.

"But the Bengals beat the Chiefs in the regular season!"
Tell that to the Bills.

"But Burrow has been amazing!"
Tell that to Josh Allen.

"But..."
But nothing. Bring it.

The Chiefs had years of being kinda good before getting to where they are. Years of beating eventual Super Bowl champs and losing in the playoffs. Years of "Watch out next year". The Bengals might get there quicker because they've got the QB figured out, but they're also just as likely to fizzle out when his soul gets dislocated from his body because they are putting up a pathetic offensive line. They are not going to beat us scoring 1 TD and allowing 9 damn sacks.

It's not the afc championship game anymore. It's the Arrowhead invitational.

(01-25-2022, 06:35 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  It's not the afc championship game anymore. It's the Arrowhead invitational.

Didn't want to step on NOLA's toes since he pointed it out first. Totally agree.

I am hoping that Honey Badger clears the concussion protocols. I am not excited about this without him back there as I know Spags will not put Watts and Thornhill as the safeties... instead we will be forced to see Sorenson get smoked.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

Sorensen is better than watts.

My biggest concern is that we don't have an emotional hangover after the insanity was the last game. That's a tall task to win that one and then refocus.

But playoffs mahomes, man, that's a whole nother beast.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Game day everyone!

Incredible to think we are on the verge of our 3rd straight superbowl!

Fuck.

That did not go as planned.

(01-30-2022, 07:01 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  That did not go as planned.

The end of the 1st half cost the game.