Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Chargers, Week 15 - TNF

Short week, so I figured I needed to drop the thread early. I feel like the NFL schedulers did a huge favor to the Chargers by scheduling the Chiefs in the middle of a week in December. Makes it harder for Chiefs fans to travel, but let's be honest, it's not as if the Bolt fans will show up in force at their own stadium.

Hard to argue with the Chiefs after destroying the Raiders in a complete team win. Now is a chance to avenge one of the more impactful losses of the season.

Things continue to look up for the Chiefs across the entire playoff picture but beating the Chargers would all but ensure another Division Championship and help the Chiefs keep pace with the other division leaders for playoff seeding.

For those that think the Chiefs offense is holding them back, they've scored just as much as the Chargers with more yards. The defense, even with the rough start, has surrendered 68 less points than the Bolts. We have more balance than them. There's a reason we've won more games than them even if they are considered the new hotness by people already sick of us.

There are a lot of Chiefs fans in California because of Joe Montana. There is usually a good showing of fans for SoCal games. The Chargers don't have a home field advantage at all.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

Listened to some expert who wasn't impressed with Mahomes against the Raiders. Said that even though he was efficient his volume stats weren't impressive.

Um, without looking it up I'm pretty sure Mahomes had about 175 yards in the first half. Is that not good enough for a half? Or is Justin Herbert more impressive when he gets some Philip Rivers esque garbage time stats?

Want to talk about bad timing! I have a mandatory meeting at work tomorrow... the meeting doesn't end in time for me to make the last flight to get to the stadium before game time....

When I find this out, I get contacted with the ability to get seats to the game... lol ... ugh!

(12-14-2021, 04:55 PM)mabbott Wrote:  Want to talk about bad timing!  I have a mandatory meeting at work tomorrow... the meeting doesn't end in time for me to make the last flight to get to the stadium before game time....

When I find this out, I get contacted with the ability to get seats to the game... lol ... ugh!
Easy solution. Quit your job.

(12-15-2021, 07:27 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(12-14-2021, 04:55 PM)mabbott Wrote:  Want to talk about bad timing!  I have a mandatory meeting at work tomorrow... the meeting doesn't end in time for me to make the last flight to get to the stadium before game time....

Easy solution. Quit your job.
LOL not for a Chiefs game... I have a good gig

Sneed, gay and jones are all out.

Could be a long night if others don't step up.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Wow.

I..... I..... Mean...

Wow.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

What a great game. Just insane 4th quarter.

(12-16-2021, 11:36 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Wow.

I..... I..... Mean...

Wow.

Yep.

Also, just an awesome game for Kelce.