Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Are we a bad football team?

I don't get it. We have the pieces but we just don't seem to be putting it together. I keep waiting for something to click but it just doesn't seem to be happening and I'm not quite sure what the issue is. On paper we aren't a bad team but in execution we are only up by 4 against a bad giants team. 

My mom once told me a smart person can only make so many dumb decisions before you have to accept they just aren't smart anymore. How many bad games from this team before we call them a bad team?

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

I still think when Kafka went from the QB room to another offensive position, and some others changed jobs, the offense has sputtered. Things can work out, but I wonder how much he meant to Mahomes. But regardless, something is not right. Andy seems lost and I never trusted Spags.

Another turnover. That's what 19 on the season?

Yes.

We are a bad team right now.

Sputtering offense. Bad defense. Turnovers. Penalties. All the signs are there.

Does anyone recall making a wish on a monkey's paw? Chi-Town? Any monkey's paws in your life recently?

Yes the O has been out of sync, but this D should be upper half, at least. Jones, Clark, Gay, Bolton, Mathieu, Snead, Thornhill. Sorenstom getting exposed has hurt. He just cannot cover.

(11-01-2021, 09:50 PM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:  Yes the O has been out of sync, but this  D should be upper half, at least. Jones, Clark, Gay, Bolton, Mathieu, Snead, Thornhill. Sorenstom getting exposed has hurt. He just cannot cover.

Sorensen has been really bad, but Steve Spagnuolo is incompetent.  He insists on running his system and moving guys like Chris Jones out of position instead of just playing to his strengths. He's done it everywhere he's been.  And when shit doesn't work he just blames the personnel.  There's a reason the guys are always out of position and look confused.  It's coaching.  So sick of seeing twelve guys on the field.

(11-01-2021, 09:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Does anyone recall making a wish on a monkey's paw?  Chi-Town?  Any monkey's paws in your life recently?

I mean i did purchase one from a shop that disappeared after i left.... Do you think the two things are related?

(11-01-2021, 10:35 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(11-01-2021, 09:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Does anyone recall making a wish on a monkey's paw?  Chi-Town?  Any monkey's paws in your life recently?

I mean i did purchase one from a shop that disappeared after i left.... Do you think the two things are related?

I think the call might be coming from inside of the house, yeah.  Sorry bud.

Welcome to the Chiefs, Melvin Ingram?