Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Chiefs @ Eagles, Week 4

Can't do a deep dive because, frankly, I don't know as much as akb. 

But here's proof we're going to win Sunday. 

Andy Reid has been sitting on 99 wins as the head coach of the Chiefs since our week 1 win. His next victory as a chief will make him the first NFL head coach with 100 wins for two different franchises. What better team to get it from than the other franchise he got 100 wins with?

Answer: none.

Chiefs by 2 tds

Thanks for making the thread and you flatter me.

This is also the first time AR will be back in Philly since joining the Chiefs. A lot of emotions riding on this.

(09-30-2021, 12:40 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Can't do a deep dive because, frankly, I don't know as much as akb. 

But here's proof we're going to win Sunday. 

Andy Reid has been sitting on 99 wins as the head coach of the Chiefs since our week 1 win. His next victory as a chief will make him the first NFL head coach with 100 wins for two different franchises. What better team to get it from than the other franchise he got 100 wins with?

Answer: none.

Chiefs by 2 tds

This is solid reasoning.  Well done.  Go Chiefs!

Final Injury Report

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/lists/ka...ry-report/

Fenton is out
Ward is questionable
Clark is questionable

Our defense could be in trouble if all of those guys don't play.

The starting LT is out for the Eagles, but other than that the Eagles are a go.

What is up with Clark, he has only played ONE game this year.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(10-01-2021, 04:05 PM)mabbott Wrote:  What is up with Clark, he has only played ONE game this year.

Hamstring injury. It's probably not so much the severity of the injury as either re-tweeking it or trying to play it safe. Probably be a game time decision I bet.

Fenton ward and Clark are all out. Called up bootle(?) from practice squad.

Well, the Offense definitely showed up. 5TDs for Mahomes and 3 for Hill.

This game would have been a blowout had we got the first turnover that wasn't challenged or didn't mess up the other two potential turnovers.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

Just got around to watching this game (was at the Superdome on Sunday). Uh... holy shit. The defense is atrocious. Like still really bad. Defense also burned at least one timeout because nobody had a fucking clue who was supposed to be on the field or what they were supposed to be doing. As is the custom when Spags is your guy.

(10-05-2021, 02:02 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Just got around to watching this game (was at the Superdome on Sunday).  Uh... holy shit.  The defense is atrocious.  Like still really bad.  Defense also burned at least one timeout because nobody had a fucking clue who was supposed to be on the field or what they were supposed to be doing.  As is the custom when Spags is your guy.

Pretty sure there was a helmet issue for one of the players and so the substitution was rushed and jones knew it wasn't right. I could be wrong though.