Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFL 2021 Other Games Thread

I really haven't had any time to take in the other games from this weekend.

Looks like the Broncos cleared the low bar of being better than the Giants.

Chargers slipped past the WFT.

Raiders face the Ravens tonight.

Saints stun the Packers. Told you they have a hell of a roster still.

I always knew Jameis was gonna outplay Aaron Rodgers and you definitely cannot identify posts recently made by me where I suggest otherwise.

I'll still be surprised if they end up over .500. But Payton for COY if it happens. And whoever is their GM needs executive of the year too.

(09-13-2021, 11:36 AM)NOLA Wrote:  I always knew Jameis was gonna outplay Aaron Rodgers and you definitely cannot identify posts recently made by me where I suggest otherwise.
Thank you for making me laugh out loud!

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

I agree that I don't know if they're Conference Championship material with Jameis and whatnot, but I wouldn't take them lightly, especially after yesterday.

(09-13-2021, 12:20 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'll still be surprised if they end up over .500. But Payton for COY if it happens. And whoever is their GM needs executive of the year too.

Mickey Loomis.

(09-13-2021, 12:41 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  I agree that I don't know if they're Conference Championship material with Jameis and whatnot, but I wouldn't take them lightly, especially after yesterday.

I honestly think they would've made the conference championship last year if they had just benched Drew for Jameis in the second half of the divisional round against Tampa.  So, I still like their chances this year based on their defense alone.  Saints get Bradley Roby starting this weekend, and got the Texans to convert his $7mil guaranteed salary (roster bonus?) to a signing bonus that they then paid him before trading him, and we got him on a deal that fits under the cap (so, the Saints sold the Texans a third-round pick & a comp pick for $7mil, and they still get Roby).

Mickey Loomis for executive of the century.