Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Bucs - SB LV

(01-27-2021, 12:17 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  ?  That doesn't take me to a text to Cowherd.
You must forgive me for my poor attempt at humor....

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

LOL.

Ok, I get it now.

(01-27-2021, 11:09 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  https://www.radio.com/1053thefan/sports/...-criticism

All throughout this quarantine and this off-season, I started experiencing emotions I’ve never felt before,” Prescott said. “Anxiety for the main one. And then, honestly, a couple of days before my brother passed, I would say I started experiencing depression. And to the point of, I didn’t want to work out anymore. I didn’t know necessarily what I was going through, to say the least, and hadn’t been sleeping at all.”

During "Undisputed" Thursday, Bayless characterized Prescott's depression as a sign of "weakness" due to the fact that he's the quarterback of the Cowboys.

“Because of all that, I don’t have sympathy with him going public that ‘I got depressed. I suffered depression early in COVID to the point that I couldn’t even go work out,'” Bayless said. “Look, he’s the quarterback of America’s Team. You know and I know, this sport that you play, it is dog eat dog. It is no compassion. No quarter given on the football field. If you reveal publicly any little weakness, it can affect your team’s ability to believe in you in the toughest spots and it definitely could encourage others on the other side to come after you.”

Wow.  Okay, wow.  So his take was literally "it's bad to talk about mental health."  What a dick.  Fuck that guy.

(01-27-2021, 12:12 PM)mabbott Wrote:  
(01-27-2021, 11:47 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  Anyone believe this for 1 second?  I don't.
I didn't believe it until I saw this "actual" text from Reid....

Reid's text to Cowherd

This is a good joke.

(01-27-2021, 12:34 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  LOL.

Ok, I get it now.

Actual lol.

(01-27-2021, 12:38 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(01-27-2021, 11:09 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  https://www.radio.com/1053thefan/sports/...-criticism

All throughout this quarantine and this off-season, I started experiencing emotions I’ve never felt before,” Prescott said. “Anxiety for the main one. And then, honestly, a couple of days before my brother passed, I would say I started experiencing depression. And to the point of, I didn’t want to work out anymore. I didn’t know necessarily what I was going through, to say the least, and hadn’t been sleeping at all.”

During "Undisputed" Thursday, Bayless characterized Prescott's depression as a sign of "weakness" due to the fact that he's the quarterback of the Cowboys.

“Because of all that, I don’t have sympathy with him going public that ‘I got depressed. I suffered depression early in COVID to the point that I couldn’t even go work out,'” Bayless said. “Look, he’s the quarterback of America’s Team. You know and I know, this sport that you play, it is dog eat dog. It is no compassion. No quarter given on the football field. If you reveal publicly any little weakness, it can affect your team’s ability to believe in you in the toughest spots and it definitely could encourage others on the other side to come after you.”

Wow.  Okay, wow.  So his take was literally "it's bad to talk about mental health."  What a dick.  Fuck that guy.

I really enjoy listening to rich eisen take on it. It's basically no one in the industry actually takes him seriously. 

Super Bowl!

(01-28-2021, 12:26 AM)warthog Wrote:  Super Bowl!

Yes!

Finally, someone else is on my wavelength!

(01-28-2021, 08:48 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  
(01-28-2021, 12:26 AM)warthog Wrote:  Super Bowl!

Yes!

Finally, someone else is on my wavelength!

I literally told you to say it on like the first page of this thread!

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

I don't see that anywhere.