Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Browns - Divisional Round

I watched the replay last night when I got back home from KC. Jim Nantz and his "that's a concussion if I have ever seen one" was a bit over the top. 610 Radio in KC was pissed at all the internet doctors, sudden experts, who were proclaiming exactly what had happened. Stupid speculation.

(01-19-2021, 08:50 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  The pregame/halftime/post game shows on CBS are the worst football programs on TV.

I do like Nate Burleson though.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(01-19-2021, 11:06 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(01-19-2021, 08:50 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  The pregame/halftime/post game shows on CBS are the worst football programs on TV.

I do like Nate Burleson though.

I wish I'd watching his Nickelodeon broadcast of that Saints/Bears game...

(01-19-2021, 12:54 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(01-19-2021, 12:35 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(01-19-2021, 11:24 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(01-19-2021, 08:46 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  I'm shocked at the ridiculous people upset not specifically with Dirty Dan's hit, but that a fumble into the endzone out of bounds is a touchback.

It's always been a touchback. It's a well known rule only previously hated by the Dallas Cowboys and Leon Lett.

I heard Bill Cowher refer to it as the most punitive penalty in football, but it's not a penalty it's a loss of possession. There's a massive difference.

Is this just because people are already sick of seeing us win and just gotta bitch and moan?

Also, the refs that called us for nearly twice as many penalties are totally on our side and tilting the game for us. People are just so salty.

Yeah, Browns fans have no right to be pissed about that touchback rule.  It is what it is.

But the refs for sure missed a helmet-to-helmet call on that play.  There's no denying that on replay, but they didn't see it live.

There's plenty of chiefs fans denying it but I digress. 
Neither ref had a good angle of the collision and I'd rather them side with not calling it over calling it when they just assumed it must have happened.

Oh, I'm fine with it.  But I can't pretend that wasn't helmet to helmet--I'm pretty sure that's why he dropped the ball.

He didn't get fined for the hit. Which is very surprising to me.