Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFL Other playoff games

(01-17-2021, 11:57 AM)Coach Wrote:  
(01-16-2021, 10:52 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Well. The bills and ravens game was pretty hard to watch. Based on that showing the Browns might be a tougher task than the bills will be next weel.

One sad thing about that is that someone is going to be dumb enough to give Lamar Jackson $30-40 million dollars once his rookie contract is up.

That will not go well.

This is a terrible take that will age badly.

(01-17-2021, 01:46 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(01-16-2021, 10:52 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Well. The bills and ravens game was pretty hard to watch. Based on that showing the Browns might be a tougher task than the bills will be next weel.

One sad thing about that is that someone is going to be dumb enough to give Lamar Jackson $30-40 million dollars once his rookie contract is up.

That will not go well.

I know you are high on Lamar but you have to admit it's going to be harder to build a team around him when he's making starting qb money than it is to build around someone like Watson or mahomes. Although you won't ever have to worry about paying a stud wr so that will help.

Give me a throwing qb that can run over a running qb that can throw any day.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Saw the report that Brees is done after this season. Hes looked done all year and this game is no different. Haven't watched all of it but I haven't seen a pass attempt more than about 10 yards down field.

(01-17-2021, 01:46 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

That will not go well.

I don't think so.  Lamar has not shown any major progress on those weaknesses that he still have coming out of college.  He can't throw outside the hashmarks well enough to save his life.  That's why there was 4 defenders around the receiver on that pick six.  It's common knowledge.

Until he rectifies those issues, he's not going to get far in his game.

(01-17-2021, 09:32 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Saw the report that Brees is done after this season. Hes looked done all year and this game is no different. Haven't watched all of it but I haven't seen a pass attempt more than about 10 yards down field.

I haven't heard anything yet to suggest that Brees isn't retiring.  He very much seemed at peace in his press conference last night, which is pretty uncommon for him.  Usually he's angry after a loss.