Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFL Other playoff games

So I can't believe how badly the Seahawks fell off this year. They started the season with such a bad defense and let russell carry them and then when their defense got better their offense completely fell apart.

Of course their defense wasn't great yesterday either.

Can't decide whether I'd like to see the Browns pull off the upset against the steelers or if I'd rather see them get blown out.

And early indications are that the Browns will be our opponent next week.

(01-10-2021, 09:02 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  And early indications are that the Browns will be our opponent next week.

No fucking shit! I was helping the wife take down some holiday decorations, figured I missed most of the first quarter, and the game is all but officially over. 28-0.

The Browns it is then.

I would have said this regardless of opponent but, bring them on. To me, they were the easiest matchup. Not to be overlooked though. Obviously they can play well.

[Image: ak5evazpsq183osi_1610442465.jpeg?tr=w-1242,h-710,f-jpeg]

That's great.

Well. The bills and ravens game was pretty hard to watch. Based on that showing the Browns might be a tougher task than the bills will be next weel.

(01-13-2021, 02:47 PM)NOLA Wrote:  [Image: ak5evazpsq183osi_1610442465.jpeg?tr=w-1242,h-710,f-jpeg]

This is fantastic.

(01-16-2021, 10:52 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Well. The bills and ravens game was pretty hard to watch. Based on that showing the Browns might be a tougher task than the bills will be next weel.

One sad thing about that is that someone is going to be dumb enough to give Lamar Jackson $30-40 million dollars once his rookie contract is up.

That will not go well.