Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Other NFL teams 2021 offseason thread

(08-31-2021, 11:04 AM)mabbott Wrote:  So, Cam Newton is a Free Agent now.... considering no one was interested in him in Free Agency, I wouldn't be against having him as our back up.

Going into an offseason I'd be all for it. He'd likely be our only backup QB though and hasn't been in the system, so while he's a far superior QB to Henne (looking elsewhere online, this is apparently a hot take on my part), he won't be as prepared.

If this marks the end of Cam as a starter, I would be massively intrigued in him as a premier back up going forward though.

So leveon bell found a new team with the ravens after they lost 2 of their top 3/4 rbs. He's on the practice squad right now but I'm sure he got a guarantee to be on the 53 soon.

I liked bell up until he called out Andy. I took ty-son in a league but I bet bell ends up taking most of his playing time.

(09-08-2021, 09:39 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  So leveon bell found a new team with the ravens after they lost 2 of their top 3/4 rbs. He's on the practice squad right now but I'm sure he got a guarantee to be on the 53 soon.

I liked bell up until he called out Andy. I took ty-son in a league but I bet bell ends up taking most of his playing time.

Lol, I almost did the same with Tyson. I could use a sneaky, under the radar pickup in my dynasty league, but I'm not desperate enough to pick up some jackhole like Bell.