Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Other NFL teams 2021 offseason thread

Arizona's defense will be better; however, I don't see them doing anything in their division. The Rams will be favored and the Niners should be better next year.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(03-02-2021, 11:07 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Arizona's defense will be better; however, I don't see them doing anything in their division. The Rams will be favored and the Niners should be better next year.

[Image: fef3x.jpg]

Brees officially retired.

Patriots uncharacteristically a strong player in the FA market. Judon is really the only gem but it is crazy to see how many players they signed in the first day.

They have a ton of players coming back from Covid opt-out too, right?

(03-16-2021, 10:10 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  Patriots uncharacteristically a strong player in the FA market.  Judon is really the only gem but it is crazy to see how many players they signed in the first day. 

They have a ton of players coming back from Covid opt-out too, right?

Hunter Henry and Jonnu after drafting 2 or 3 TEs last year? Strange choices, but I guess we'll see if the Pats can compete with Buffalo.

What if the patriot way..... Was really just Tom Brady?

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(03-16-2021, 10:58 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  What if the patriot way..... Was really just Tom Brady?

It would be a sort of satisfying fate for Belichick at least, right?

Rodney Hudson is surprisingly available.

(03-16-2021, 04:25 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Rodney Hudson is surprisingly available.

The Raiders have lost 4 of their 5 starting OL from last year, which was arguably the strength of their team.

I don't know if we want an expensive 32 year old Center, but if he wants to take a discount to win, maybe.

Chi-Town mentioned in another thread something about Veach being a "GD wizard" when it came to the cap, which... sure, fine. But if y'all want to know how the Saints cleared literally $100M dollars in imaginary cap space in the last month, look no further.

https://www.nola.com/sports/saints/artic...c6439.html

Honestly? This is kinda an impressive read.