Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Chiefs vs. Dolts - Week 17 Pre Playoff Bye Week Game

I saw the score but I didn't watch or listen to even a second of the game today. I didn't think there was any chance of us winning.

(01-03-2021, 08:17 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I saw the score but I didn't watch or listen to even a second of the game today. I didn't think there was any chance of us winning.

It was pretty competitive until Mecole did dumb things and Henne took a sack at the EZ that resulted a safety.  But the game pretty much changed due to Mecole's muff.

I am glad Chad Henne is not our starter.

(01-03-2021, 09:32 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I am glad Chad Henne is not our starter.

So is Chad Henne from what I can tell.

OK, my feelings on the game are this... we have solid depth in many positions on this team and I can see some impact players coming up from the young guys.

Hardman is irritating, he seems to make as many huge mistakes as he does impact plays on special teams and it is tiresome. As a receiver, he is fast but does not have sure hands. He will make incredible catches and drop simple ones. Pringle on the other hand steps up when given the opportunity. Once he has the ball in his hands, he is fun to watch.

DeAndre Baker was impressive until he was injured.

Thompson is developing well, I feel he is solid depth at RB.

Our Defense looked good when you consider we were playing a majority of their first string players against our second and third string.

Henne is a horrible version of Alex Smith. Watching him play as our QB was boring. He took almost no chances, gave up a ridiculous sack in the end zone. This game makes me wish we would have kept Ta'amu.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(01-04-2021, 11:57 AM)mabbott Wrote:  OK, my feelings on the game are this...  we have solid depth in many positions on this team and I can see some impact players coming up from the young guys.

Hardman is irritating, he seems to make as many huge mistakes as he does impact plays on special teams and it is tiresome. As a receiver, he is fast but does not have sure hands.  He will make incredible catches and drop simple ones.  Pringle on the other hand steps up when given the opportunity.  Once he has the ball in his hands, he is fun to watch.

DeAndre Baker was impressive until he was injured.

Thompson is developing well, I feel he is solid depth at RB.

Our Defense looked good when you consider we were playing a majority of their first string players against our second and third string.

Henne is a horrible version of Alex Smith.  Watching him play as our QB was boring.  He took almost no chances, gave up a ridiculous sack in the end zone. This game makes me wish we would have kept Ta'amu.

Midnight Moore. I think that's his nickname. He took shots last year.

I barely watched the game, I had it on my second TV while I was playing Cyberpunk.

Thought the back ups did alright all things considered, though it did get away from them in the 2nd half. I'm curious if Bolts fans are actually inspired by this piss proud moment, or if they even exist other than as a statistical anomaly.

EDIT: Chargers fire Lynn. Damnit. I loved kicking his ass.

(01-04-2021, 01:39 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  I barely watched the game, I had it on my second TV while I was playing Cyberpunk.

Thought the back ups did alright all things considered, though it did get away from them in the 2nd half. I'm curious if Bolts fans are actually inspired by this piss proud moment, or if they even exist other than as a statistical anomaly.

EDIT: Chargers fire Lynn. Damnit. I loved kicking his ass.

I don't have enough information about Lynn to know if he's a good coach or a crap coach because his star players are all always hurt by week six.  So they should probably have fired their medical team instead.