Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Chiefs vs. Dolts - Week 17 Pre Playoff Bye Week Game

So the Los Angeles Dolts (I still believe they should be in San Diego) comes rolling into Arrowhead after a barn burner win against the hapless Donks with a not so good 6-9 record.

So a few questions linger with the Dolts side.  Will this be Anthony Lynn's last game as a HC?  The team has been plagued with injuries all season long on both sides of the ball (which is nothing new, given past history), yet they still have a top-five defense. Lynn's in-game management and clock management is pretty horrific, so time will tell.

Coach Reid is leaning on resting some of the starters.  The question now will be is, who will be rested up?  I suspect that it will be Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Fisher, and Clark, and possibly Bell and Jones.  Time will tell.

In other words.... this is probably going to be treated as a meaningless pre-season game with vanilla stuff on the Chiefs side.

Whoa whoa whoa. WTF? This is not good.

(12-28-2020, 11:05 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Whoa whoa whoa. WTF? This is not good.

It's cool.  asskickingboots is on vacation and has told that someone else will need to start this week's thread.

vs. Falcons - Week 16 Penultimate Pre Playoff Practice Game (homeofthechiefs.com)

(12-28-2020, 11:05 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Whoa whoa whoa. WTF? This is not good.

Hopefully we will get to see how good our depth is. We haven't had to go too deep into the roster on our offense, so it will be nice to see how some of the younger players have developed.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

I hate that Kelce won’t get a chance to lead the NFL in receiving.

(12-29-2020, 02:06 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I hate that Kelce won’t get a chance to lead the NFL in receiving.

Yeah, that one is a bummer.  He's having an incredible year.

(12-29-2020, 03:24 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(12-29-2020, 02:06 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I hate that Kelce won’t get a chance to lead the NFL in receiving.

Yeah, that one is a bummer.  He's having an incredible year.

Yeah. This is the one that sucks. No TE has ever lead the NFL I'm receiving. It would be awesome for Kelce to be the first.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

In other NFL news, Ryan Fitzpatrick tests positive and is not available for the Week 17 game for the Dolphins.

And Green Bay's LT David Bakhtiari potentially has torn his ACL. That is a big loss for the Packers, if true.

Here comes 15-1 today! BEST CHIEFS RECORD EVER!!!!!!