Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Falcons - Week 16 Penultimate Pre Playoff Practice Game

I hate to say it but mahomes is really off today. We need to lean more on our run game. Which i know will never happen.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

It was ugly but a win is a win.

First place bitches!

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

So that shit was way less fun than I was hoping for...

(12-27-2020, 05:33 PM)NOLA Wrote:  So that shit was way less fun than I was hoping for...
It was almost exactly what I was fearing.

Well, glad to get that out of the way, but man, they're way off sync.

I guess it brings up the question, how long do you want the starters to play in week 17?

If you're going to rest them all, then it would help the injury front, but may disrupt their timing issue and may be a little rusty.

On the other hand, if you play them on week 17, at least they will have something to work on, but also run the risk of an injury.

Well, today was a bad showing! The only positive, my wife was happy even though we were playing like shit, because I wasn't screaming and yelling loud enough for the neighbors 2 streets over to hear or throwing shit around the house. LOL I just kept saying, Patrick is going to pull his head out of his ass and get us the win. That is a great feeling that I have never had with the Chiefs before! I used to always know that we were going to blow it or not be able to come back and win. Great day for an ugly win! 14-1, our best record EVER!!!!!!!

Mental toughness and confidence we can pull it out. Good teams find ways to win close games like we have done.

I agree with everyone regarding how we mentally stay in games. The looks on the faces of the offense showed how everyone was off. I think next week should be like a pre-season game. The starters play a quarter or so to get in some reps and then sit down and watch.

We have a bye week to help heal up as well but there is nothing to be gained by having key guys out there the whole game.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

This was really the only off game the offense has had all season, and 12 other teams scored 17 points or less this week. This isn't a part of some larger offensive downward trend, so I'm not too worried.

I'm on vacation away from home this week. Someone else will need to make this week's thread.

(12-28-2020, 04:49 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  This was really the only off game the offense has had all season, and 12 other teams scored 17 points or less this week. This isn't a part of some larger offensive downward trend, so I'm not too worried.

I'm on vacation away from home this week. Someone else will need to  make this week's thread.

I got you covered.

BTW, check the mod lair if you have the time.  I posted something there that might need your attention or another admin who has the capabilities.