Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Saints - Week 15 SB LV Preview?

Michael Thomas is out not just for the weekend, but the regular season:

https://www.nola.com/sports/saints/artic...7d1c3.html

Ouch. Makes sense though. Hopefully he's healthy for the playoffs like they hope.

Chiefs have apparently elevated DB Deandre Baker to the roster. Don't know if he'll be active or not yet though.

(12-20-2020, 11:25 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Ouch. Makes sense though. Hopefully he's healthy for the playoffs like they hope.

Chiefs have apparently elevated DB Deandre Baker to the roster. Don't know if he'll be active or not yet though.

I'd have to think he'll play on special teams, seems like we're down a few guys on that unit. Maybe not though, one of our special teams wrs got brought up too I think.

Here's hoping the Saints WR situation improves in time for the playoffs. They could frankly use a shot in the arm right now. Still played us pretty well all things said, but this game didn't feel truly threatened.

Also hoping CEH and Bell are healthy for us. The running game has struggled plenty with them, it would be terrible to see it without them.

Our O-Line worries the crap out of me. I thought that Fish and Wylie were going to get Patrick the Great killed!

I agree with AKB and Pacecar, I hope CEH is ok, Bell looked fine. Our O-Line keeps me continuously wondering what or who they are. Our defense was fun to watch. Had a couple plays gone differently, this score wouldn't have been close.

I would like for our PR guys to just run forward, it seems they are trying too hard and that is leading to mistakes.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

Looks like CEH has a high ankle sprain and a hip strain. Which is not ideal.

Sounds like he'll be back for the playoffs.

Glad we picked up Bell or we would be fucted.

I guess there's no game this week. Smile

What happened?