Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If Dolly Parton

For the record, if I didn't feel like I was always stating the obvious I would post more.

Although the feel here has completely changed.... I remember when we would come on here to vent about our frustrations with the team and decisions...

Now we really talk about how we can win better.... I like it.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(12-21-2020, 01:09 PM)mabbott Wrote:  For the record, if I didn't feel like I was always stating the obvious I would post more.

Although the feel here has completely changed.... I remember when we would come on here to vent about our frustrations with the team and decisions...

Now we really talk about how we can win better....  I like it.

Start as many threads as you want.  I'll let you know when it becomes annoying.  Cool

Pacecar, I totally agree about AP going down the toilet. The comment section setup sucks now and is far more heavily censored than when it was the wild west, the ads are becoming more egregious, there's more political content being pushed by Vox, the only thing still decent is the articles and it's not like you can't get similar stuff elsewhere.

I'd love it if we could get some more active members here, but nobody wants to go to forums anymore. They want to go to Reddit, which is just a big ass confusing forum, and comments sections.

I think Twitter has hurt message boards more than reddit.

(12-22-2020, 08:45 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I think Twitter has hurt message boards more than reddit.

Yeah, you're probably right. People use both it and forums as a news aggregator. The community aspect of Twitter I feel is highly lacking. It's just arguing with random jackbots you'll never meet again.

(12-20-2020, 10:06 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(12-20-2020, 09:55 PM)Pacecar Wrote:  
(12-18-2020, 08:31 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(12-14-2020, 01:49 AM)Pacecar Wrote:  
(12-13-2020, 07:16 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  ......had had average size boobs she still would have been hot. JMO.

She did run the best little whore house in Texas. Big Grin

I love that this guy has been here for 8+ years, only has 11 posts. And this is one of them.

Sorry, but this board isn't too active. I am getting tired of AP since the change and decided to look and see if anything had changed in the 3 years since I last logged in here. Not really, unfortunately.

No. Its gotten even less active unfortunately. Even last year, several of the regulars weren't nearly as active and now with HG passing, its a ghost town. I think it would be great with about 20 active posters. It was my go to place to have a chiefs conversation until last year when it seemed everything kinda stopped.

You're not wrong here.  I used to be a regular here and now, I don't come here as much as I used to.  Part of it was that HG passing and some of the regulars we had here in the past all but disappeared from here.

So, I'm going to try to work on trying to get back on here on a regular basis as I used to.

Coach, did you, by chance, ever post on a forum called Wild Bill's Chiefs? If I remember correctly, there was a user there that went by your screen name.

(12-28-2020, 01:03 AM)Pacecar Wrote:  Coach, did you, by chance, ever post on a forum called Wild Bill's Chiefs? If I remember correctly, there was a user there that went by your screen name.

Yep, it is me.  I remember LuckeeChief (I think) and there was another dude, just can't remember the name, but it was a mod, if I am not mistaken (it wasn't Wild Bill though, that I know).

I also remember Clue and SAGA45.

I don’t know how to pull stats or anything but I would be willing to bet there was more offseason activity this past season than there has been for any offseason for about 6-7 years.