Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Broncos - Week 13 Presumptive Slaughter 2 Electric Boogaloo

The last time the Chiefs faced the Broncos they actually had rostered QBs. They even had their golden child, their QBotF, Drew Lock. The Chiefs rolled them 43-16 in Denver. That's just one point's difference (27) than the point differential the Saints put on them (28) without the luxury of having a QB.

Obviously, the Broncos QB situation is going to be somehow improved over last week, and if anything they were as mistreated as a $2 hooker by the league, but there's no way to avoid mentioning it. It's too funny and everyone knows they weren't going to beat the Saints no matter what anyway, even without Brees.

I think as amazing at it sounds our already avenged loss to the Raiders might be the singular and signature Andy Reid weird loss of the year. I don't think he's looking past anyone now, especially a division foe.

Not too much reason to get into advanced stats. The Chiefs have a +110 point differential and the Broncos have -89. There's no comparison to be had.

Digging this thread title, man.

(12-02-2020, 12:07 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Digging this thread title, man.

It was either that or "Presumptive Slaughter 2, Presumptive Harder".

My favorite movie title to make fun of is "Darkman 3: Die, Darkman, Die", but that one is not as universally applicable or as well known.

(12-02-2020, 03:38 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  

My favorite movie title to make fun of is "Darkman 3: Die, Darkman, Die", but that one is not as universally applicable or as well known.

Oh man, that is a deep cut.  I have completely forgotten that movie exists.

(12-03-2020, 11:51 AM)NOLA Wrote:  

I haven't watched a Darkman movie since it was on HBO about 20 years ago. Crap, that's making me feel old.

This reminds me, I need to have a nominee or 2 for our next bad movie night with friends. I'm probably going to suggest Hard Ticket to Hawaii next, but I'm always open to suggestions if you or anyone else has a gem.

(12-03-2020, 04:29 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  

I haven't watched a Darkman movie since it was on HBO about 20 years ago. Crap, that's making me feel old.

This reminds me, I need to have a nominee or 2 for our next bad movie night with friends. I'm probably going to suggest Hard Ticket to Hawaii next, but I'm always open to suggestions if you or anyone else has a gem.

(12-04-2020, 06:38 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(12-03-2020, 04:29 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  

Classic! I was already considering the sequel which contains the infamous "GARBAGE DAY!" utter meltdown scene. Might be a good idea to watch this first.

I have to admit I love it when a thread can go from Football to Bad Movies in about 0.025 seconds.