Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Mahomes v. Brady IV

I've got no statistical analysis to provide. But I believe Mahomes evens the record against brady.

Thank you. I am on my phone so my abilities are limited,, but here's something I do know.

Brady struggles when pressured. Spags career is largely built around what he's done to Brady. While the Chiefs haven't been getting sacks lately they've still been getting pressure. Calling Brady a statue is an insult to statues.

(11-28-2020, 09:29 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Thank you. I am on my phone so my abilities are limited,, but here's something I do know.

Brady struggles when pressured. Spags career is largely built around  what he's done to Brady. While the Chiefs haven't been getting sacks lately they've still been getting pressure. Calling Brady a statue is an insult to statues.

Yeah, that Saints game a few weeks ago is the blueprint.  Just hit/pressure Brady.  I don't think the Chiefs D overall is quite as good as the Saints, but the pass rush is.  Just get after him.  Mahomes can score on Tampa.  I'm not worried about that part of it.

Brady has went 0-19, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, and a 0.0 QB rating on 20+ yard passes over the last 4 games.

Brady has lost his deep ball. If anything is a definitive piece of evidence he is finally toast this is it.

(11-29-2020, 10:34 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Brady has went 0-19, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, and a 0.0 QB rating on 20+ yard passes over the last 4 games.

Brady has lost his deep ball. If anything is a definitive piece of evidence he is finally toast this is it.

I think it's more timing and chemistry than arm strength tho.  Brees can't throw deep anymore.  Brady can, it's just not working.

If Hardman doesn't drop that easy td we would have routed them

(11-30-2020, 09:22 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  If Hardman doesn't drop that easy td we would have routed them
I agree, it also didn't help on the next drive we got 30 yards of holding penalties.  I was texting my sisters during the game and when Hardman dropped that pass, I said to them "this is why Hardman will never be Hill."

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

The defensive line isn't getting much pressure on QBs.

(11-30-2020, 01:04 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  The defensive line isn't getting much pressure on QBs.

Before this past weeks games the chiefs were 1st in qb pressures but somewhere around middle of the pack on sacks. I dont know how it shook out after this week but pressures weren't really the issue this year.

(11-29-2020, 11:30 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(11-29-2020, 10:34 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Brady has went 0-19, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, and a 0.0 QB rating on 20+ yard passes over the last 4 games.

I think it's more timing and chemistry than arm strength tho.  Brees can't throw deep anymore.  Brady can, it's just not working.

I think it's a matter of control. He can't control his arm the way he used to, and I've always heard that goes long before arm strength.

It's totally possible I'm wrong and it's just chemistry, but if that were the case we should be expecting him to get better as the season goes on, not worse.